Reviews for Babysitting
Papriik chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
ohh you seriously have to be kidding me! how can you make this awesome fic just a oneshot?¡?¡ would it be too bothersome if a creepy freak girl ask you to do at least another chapter OO if you want it can be more than 3? please pretty please?
astoria you lucky bitch chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
aw so cute! i loved it]]
schrutebucks chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
please update! i love this story :)
twilighter4evr95 chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
omgg
edwardcullenissosexy chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
nice. i sort of like how its a one shot and not a full story. but then again, it drives me insane!

are you gunna be able to update I Love You anytime soon?
TheMashMonster chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
UPDATE SOON! i really like this story! XD

luv ash
bam bam 14 chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
no matter how aggravating that boy is I would babysit anytime if Edward was there!
paper.creations chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Loved it! Loved it to peices!

I wish when I babysit that would happen! -pouts- too bad..

-Maggie
Melyssa chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
I love this premise! I went to the bottom of the page and was looking for the 'next' button. I really want you to write more of this. Please? I haven't found many fanfics that i'm dying to read... Your writing style is crazy good. You know when you read something and it just doesn't sit well with you? That didn't happen with your story. So write, write! Please? I would love you forever, runway xo. Seriously...
theOtherPath chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Well, I'm surprised... I wasn't sure if I even wanted to read this story when I read the blurb, but it was so charming. Thanks!
CAUTION-dazzler chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Haha, that was awosme! I LOVED IT! good job!
mance-rayder chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
This was fun to read! I like human Edward a lot. ]
TwilightNerd chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
That was amazing! Perfect! Please update soon!
Romantic-Faerie chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
oh yeh PLEASE do this in Edwards POV! I Loved this lil story! it was so good! update asap!

x