Reviews for Babysitting
sirodro chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
LOVED IT! ADORABLY CUTE, FUNNY AND SO ROMANTIC! I LOVE ROMANTIC! IT WAS SENSUAL IN A SWEET WAY AND JUST PRECIOUS! AGAIN, LOVED IT!

THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH!

DV
midfielda4lyfe chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
great job!
Hopping Cricket chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
WHOA.

How is it that you manage to put everyone exactly where they should be, no matter what the situation is? Emmett, my kindred spirit, was wonderful-no surprise there-but I like how you were able to develop even the minor characters into someone we recognized without even realizing it.

*pumps fist* I'm totally down there at the bottom! This one time, on the elementary school announcements, my friend gave me a shout-out and I wasn't even that excited then! Ha ha, thanks for the plug; "looking glass" is a term my grandmother still uses, so I've been around it all my life.

Most definitely yes to reading this in Edward's POV. Seriously, it's difficult to restrain myself from just adding ALL of your stories to my favorites. Love it!
Alice Carrie chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
cool, sweet story. who knew he person you'd think is a murderer-slash-rapist would actually kiss you
xo-annaelizabeth-xo chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
aw,

loved it.

really.

you are so good.

I'm trying to stop reading fanfics... but then ppl like you write stuff like this... and its HARD!

sigh

i may as well give up.

Anyway,

It was really really good.

I know you want crititism of some sort, but I can't really think of any, I wouldn't change any of it. Maybe if there was a bit from when Brian was awake... but that takes a way from the horror filled things we think he's capable of. So it's great starting with him asleep... maybe Bella seeing a certain toy triggers a flashback no... shivers of all the pain it caused... umm, no, i like thinking him as the evil child who we know nothing about... i'll stop now, i think you see what i'm trying to say. Wait! Also, it's not needed we can imagen it, but details on what the Drafts looked like could be interesting and potentialy add more to story... I don't write fics for a reason, it's hard, so if that seems to be difficult to do... which i wouldn't think it would be when you've written the rest of story whitch would be harder so perfectly... stoping, you know what i mean, just thinking it would add more, but if it takes more time than nessicary don't bother, i'm not making sense but i no longer care and am going to stop. now.

good.

ok,

I would be interested in reading this in Edwards point of view... but it's fine just how it is.

You had a very good ending btw. Couldn't be better, well... it could be if it meant there was going to be another chapter ;)

no, i know you don't want to and its not neccisary, it's just that you're so good at writting stuff like this we want to read more, its like addiciting!

anyways,

i have to stop sooner or later

better sooner than later.

i'm sure you have better things to do...

like write more fanfics!

that would make me happy.

Anyways,

i have a folder full of 2 months worth of FF Alerts, i think i might just try to catch up!

tooldes

Anna
theone101 chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
aw THAT WAS SO CUTE! ... and i thought your vampire stories were good... yes well i have to say your first all-human story turned out to be a success! i know u said it would only be a one-shot but man i want to keep reading. aww and hearing it from edwards pov would be so god man... Ah dear I just marvel at your writing skills. Im so jealous man
spicehnoodles chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
haha!

this was a WEIRD Edward/Bella meeting.

Love it!
all time low high chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
... nothing to say but great human story... :}

his little lamb
caz15th chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Wow! Now I admit, normally all-human stories just aren't my thing, but this was amazing!

I how you seemlessly slid in little hints and titbets from the Twilight series, like Bella jumping gracefully off the cliff, and the kryptonite reference. It was those little things, in addition to your normal phenonomal writing that made this story superb. Excellent!

Also, if you want to write this, and an "after-scene" from Edward's view, don't let me stop ya! :D
hot 101 chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
This was really great, I really enjoyed reading it!.Yes, deffinitely write this from Edward's POV! although it would be cool if you wrote a secound part...I know I know, this was only a one shot! LOL had to at least try...;).
my bleeding tears of agony chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
this was great you absolutley must update
one2many chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
pmg you can't leave that at just a oe shot

so unique

and i loved it...eating up every word

come on

just a story like 5 chapter story

and yes to one in E's POV please
VampChick00 chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Great job!
Alex chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Good job!
goalicego chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Cool! I loved it! It was so creative!

:) goalicego