Reviews for Babysitting
lovabl3loz3r chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
man if only all human fics where this - good, intresting, amazing, funny and eaisly realting
bohemianbum chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Aw man, this is a one shot? It's so good! I'm not the kind of person who usually likes all human Twilight fics, but this one was written so well, and you really captured the characters' personalities. I swear I will review everything you ever write if you continue this!
his babi seal chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
LOVED IT! I usually don't like human stories as much but lately I'm starting to like them more. But only if they're really good and YOURS IS GOOD! That was so cute. I think it's a really good idea for you to broaden your horizons a bit with a go at a human story, haha. Awesome job, you're a fabulous writer!
euphoria falls chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
NO! IT CAN'T BE A ONESHOT!

IT'S SO GOOD!

please keep it going?

]Em
Mizra chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
I giggled incessantly over this. I don't read all-human fics often (much at all really) but this was a good idea. Actually, this was one of my ideas.. guess I should have written it already! LOL

Great work, especially all the inside references to Edward being/not being a vampire. And Emmett... ah, Emmett. Classic. Sounds exactly what brothers would do to each other.

I'm sad now that it's ONLY a one-shot. :(

*tries to dazzle you into writing more*
Kuro Garyuu chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
this was great! emmett is hilarious!
momoParty chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
yay! that was good, especially for your first all human. i hope you keep writing!

-momo
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Enjoyed it. Why didn't any of my babysitting jobs turn out like that? LOL!
mrdarcylover chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
i love it. please make this your first story to update. ithink your doing a great job for your first human story.
Breathlessly Wicked chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
I like it! Sad it's a one-shot but I still thought it was nice! :)

Siy Rowling?
EdwardRoxMySox chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Ugh, why does it have to be a one shot? Its so good! I definately want Edward's POV, this story was amazing! Please hurry and update! I'll be waiting!
xxI-luv-Edwardxx chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
aww that was so cute!

I was kinda hoping you would continue this but i guess not...

Anyways yes you should definitely write this in EPOV!
stormiblizzard chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
i would like to take this time to express my deep love of fanfiction. i absolutly adored this story.
CocoaSampson chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
This was one of the best AH stories I've read in a long while. It was all the elements for a great story: wonderful writing, no characters being OC, cute little fluffy scenes, and sense of the foundations for first love. What's better than that? Great job!
The Duchess of Telmar chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
I loved this story. I really wish you'd continue tho...

Emmett made me laugh so much. I applaud you on writing another winner! *appluads*
138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »