Reviews for Babysitting
CocoaSampson chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
This was one of the best AH stories I've read in a long while. It was all the elements for a great story: wonderful writing, no characters being OC, cute little fluffy scenes, and sense of the foundations for first love. What's better than that? Great job!
The Duchess of Telmar chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
I loved this story. I really wish you'd continue tho...

Emmett made me laugh so much. I applaud you on writing another winner! *appluads*
cresylic chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
That was an amazingly awesome oneshot! It was excenlently written and it was hilarious. ;] Well loved this and please please please make Edward's POV! ;D

~*Krispyz*~
DarklingShift chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
hurrah! i actually like this story. I like that you kept it a one-shot, because as a short story it's great.
rain-waterfall chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
That was really great! I liked it a lot!

It made me laugh!
Ali Edward Cullen chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
OMFEC!

that was amazing you have to update son!

great story i really enjoyed it and i want a new update asap! :D
angela chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
This was extremly cute! i loved it, you definatly should do it in edwards pov!
I.Like.My.Men.Immortal chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
I LOVE it! I do hate one-shots like these though, because there's not enough! I need more edward/bella goodness! Great job!

Kisses ,

Wilma
mylovelybones chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
sososososoosoososososo good! your writing is amazing. please write it from edwards pov

xx bellalune
Yumi Reitenshi chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
this story is so good it needs a sequal
Nerdpire chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
I LOVE IT! Update Soon! I really like this fanfic already! I know it is going to be great! Hilarious too. Edward got dumped on the porch. LOL! All in all, hilarious and enjoyable chapie!
Purple With A Purpose chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
aw, this is only a oneshot? this story was so awesome!
vikkitori22 chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
wow... i really like it! i just whish you could do a sequal! good job

please think about continuing it!
Regal Rose chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Loved it! Now I know you are excellent at writing both vamp and human fics. Keep up the good work :)
OliviaJane chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Dazzling Edward

Bubbling Bella

Hilarious Emmett

No way you could go wrong?

Excellent!