Reviews for Superman: The Age of Superheroes 1938 to tomorrow
Ganondorfdude11 chapter 26 . 10/6/2008
That was a great scene. Keep it up.
Lubaf chapter 26 . 10/3/2008
Great story so far. Really really terrible title, though. Might I suggest "Superman: Ages of [something or other]" instead? Or maybe "Superman: The Quest for Continuity" if you're feeling silly?
Master of the Boot chapter 26 . 10/2/2008
I have to say that the Ultra Humanite and the battle between him and Superman was nothing short of amazing. The bizzare old man was in many ways the perfect match for Superman. You gave him such a history and a personality in such a brief period of time. He was a worthy foe, all the powers that you heaped on him only made Superman's victory more precious.

Yes I say it, Superman's victory was like a precious gem. When he fought with the old man, both verbally and physically I was rooting for the man of steel every minute of it.

I can't say just how awsome the Ultra Humanite was, whether it was in his chair or in his battle suit.

What I liked especially was the Ultra Humanite's analysis of superman. He's not an alien nor is he a god or whatever. He's simply a super man. That's the best description of Superman I've ever heard.

He was sort of the opposite of the Ultra Humanite but they were also very similar. Both men are human but not human.

You need to keep this up.

Master of the Boot chapter 24 . 9/24/2008
Ah yes, the supervillain is finally revealed. I must say that you've done a fantastic job of welding together the various superman mythologies. From fighting gangsters to his first crack at a supervillain. It all just works.

Never heard of this supervillain but I hope that Superman gives him a serious whupping.

Master of teh Boot
AbyssalDaemon chapter 23 . 9/22/2008
Just wanted to say that I've really been enjoying this story. Not only have you managed to me anyhow to get the core character of whom Superman is supposed to be but the way that you've written the 30's actully fits, which is something that most writers don't seem to be able to do.

Anyhow thanks for all your hard work!
Master of the Boot chapter 23 . 9/22/2008
Another fine chapter. I must say that it's an excellent prelude to the Second World War. Your introduction of Lex Luthor was brilliant. Just as your characterizatino, now we can see where the chip on Luthor's shoulder for Superman comes from.

Superman's powers are developing very nicely.

It's sad that this hasn't gotten more reviews. It deserves them

MAster of the Boot.
Master of the Boot chapter 21 . 9/17/2008
I have to say that this is the best chapter thus written. Superman kicked ass when he battle those gangsters. It all has that classic comic book feel, the goodguys battling the mob and injustice in general. It all has a very glorious feel.

Nice portrayal of the mobsters. It reminds me a little of the Sopranos.

I have to commemorate you on your portrayal of Lois Lane. She's a though cookie in a man's world. Sometimes she's the damsel in distress, but she's a strong and confident damsel.

Master of the Boot chapter 20 . 9/14/2008
So Superman is going after the mob, how marvelous. It's good to see that Superman is working his way up the food chain.

Honestly your character truly feels like superman. Whereas Batman does whatever the hell he needs too, Superman actually respects the law. This superman you've characterized is a person that you can really look up to. Which is what the character is all about

Good work. Any supervillains coming up by any chance?

Master of the Boot chapter 18 . 9/13/2008
I love these latest Chapters. You make superman seem just so awsome. He kicks ass here. And Lois Lane is really cool too. Superman is just the epitome of the upright American citizen.

I really want this story to continue.

TA

MAster of the Boot
Master of the Boot chapter 16 . 9/12/2008
I have to say that I'm enjoying this so far. I'm liking the characterization of Superman. I'm also enjoying the slightly altered backhistory of superman. And in the latest chapter I enjoyed the man of steel's first apperance.

I think that this story deserves to go on.

Master of teh Boot