Reviews for Myriad Senses: A Demon's Heart
Esha Napoleon chapter 25 . 11/25/2012
Great chapter ;)
Aloha-Batgirl chapter 14 . 10/20/2012
AWWWWWW! Amazing so far! I love it! I have been meaning to review but I got so hooked on the story I just realized I was to chapter 14! Sooooo sorry ; But look! 100 views! Haha I hope I made your day like you made mine!
Annina chapter 24 . 9/20/2012
I love your story! can't wait for next chapter!
Esha Napoleon chapter 24 . 9/15/2012
Awesome chapter ;)
Enamored chapter 24 . 9/15/2012
Wonderful! I loved this chapter. I actually laughed out loud that's the spot! I really like their relationship. Keep writing!
Nyght elf chapter 24 . 9/15/2012
wow I must say I waited long enough for a new chapter, but it is worth! thanks for the chapter and please update soon!:)
Nakita chapter 23 . 7/24/2012
I like how no matter how close Sesshomaru and Sango get Sesshomaru will still be himself and in character. I would love to see how you end this.
A. N. Ravencroft chapter 23 . 6/22/2012
I like how the love and trust between Sango and Sesshomaru is growing even if in the beginning it was not a relationship of either. I hope you will continue with this story it's believable to me and the characters are well written.
Vegetas4evasweetheart chapter 23 . 4/9/2012
Beautiful story how I do wish you would continue!
LadyKikyo617 chapter 23 . 2/24/2012
Awesome story! I love the character development as well as the use of characters one may not normally see in a fanfiction such as this (i.e. Jinenji). Grammatical errors aside I really love it and hope you update again! I would really love to know how it ends!
sone4nia chapter 23 . 11/27/2011
Its about time you continued. When will Sango give birth? If you don't continue, I will hunt you down.
Darthme1011 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
could you recommend some good sess/sango the only other good one i found was The Youkai and the Exterminator the long the stories the better
Esha Napoleon chapter 23 . 11/26/2011
LOVE IT!
thump chapter 22 . 10/3/2011
Is the author gone? Should I hold out for hope of new updates?
DuoMaxwell2x4 chapter 22 . 8/31/2011
Update? please? its almost been a year~ and you left us at such a cliffhanger! meany! XP anyways still looking forward to the next update cant wait to see who's comming! X3