Reviews for Fired
Loy chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Eh heh! HAHA! Oh..

Let me see if I got this straight.. Jericho was yelling insults continuosly to Punk until the poor guy ran out to the streets and got himself hit by car? (Snorts then grins widely)

If it were me.. I would be HAPPY to get hit by a car (or a huge ass van, whatever.) Just to get away from Jericho.. or anyone else for that matter. Heh.. Vince is SO gonna fire him! (Shakes head) Aw Jericho, this is what happens when you don't put a foot in your mouth.. karma's gonna come around a bit you in the butt sooner or later. Heh. Good story! Keep it up!
Masterob chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
XD, gotta love Jericho's paranoia, poor Cody.
CrazyGirlofManyNames chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Nice Jericho.
October Ashes chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Uh... WOW... WTF? Random much? LOL

"As if Chris doesn't rape Shawn with his eyes every week since they've started this feud." - LMAO awesome comment, Super T. What's scary is that it's SO true! It happened in late 2002/early 2003 as well, except Christian was thrown into the mix O_o

Anywho...

Funny story )
Ainat chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
It was pretty funny...Love it! Oh...I read your conversation with with Cody and Ted...They are really funny! one more time love it one-shot!
TJ Sparkles chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
LMAO. Your Cody & Jericho oneshots are some of the best work I've read in the wrestling fandom on here :) I love them!

I honestly don't know how Cody puts up with Chris. I mean, I love the man, but after being bugged like that constantly, I don't know if I'd want to be around him. I'd be finding excuses to not talk to him. LOL.

Chris...delirous much? A nine-year old has apparently stolen his name, which he owns, by the way (LOL), and because Vince has been on a firing spree of late, he is next. This is a mega crisis of huge proportions-stop the presses, Chris has an emergency. *shakes head*

Well, with the Highlanders being fired, of course it's normal of Jericho to assume that he would be next. After all, he's about the same as them talent-wise. If I had been Cody, that's what I would have told him. Maybe that would have shut him up. Nah, probably not. The world would be ending and he wouldn't care, as long as it didn't have anything to do with him. Haha.

"You dreaming about Ted again? Take it easy, you can touch him all you want in the ring tonight.”

“No one releases the Ayatollah. I release them.”

LOL. I loved that!

Randy coming back was actually pretty cool. I'm not a huge fan, but it was nice to see him back. I'd rather see him over Cena any day.

“Vince is so going to fire you.”

Amen, Cody! Although, that probably made things worse, haha.

I loved this :) Like I said, your oneshots with Chris and Cody make me happy because they always make me laugh and plus, I love Chris! Great job!

*Tina*
Chloe Delfine chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Super funny! I just laughed my way through the entire fic! You really captured Chris in your portrayal.

I especially loved this bit:

“Cody, get over this school boy crush you have on me. This is not 'Cody appreciates Chris Jericho night'. This is a very serious matter.”

I can just so see Chris saying that with a totally straight face.

Great job!
Failure Turtle chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
YOU TALKED ABOUT LITTLE BASEBALL JERICHO

dreaming of Ted? That's YOUR job, Sunny.

Jericho killed Punk! YAY!
jojocheer28 chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
lol. very good!

My 2 favorite parts were:

It was on the sports section on Yahoo all day, and Chris happened to find it while searching his name.

and

“So did you hear that Punk isn't going to be here tonight?” Finally, Chris is changing the subject.

“No, why?” Cody asks, wondering why the World Heavyweight Champion wasn't going to be on Raw.

“He's in the hospital with a concussion. Some guy who is very deserving of the title, is way more popular and a much better wrestler, caused him to wreck. I guess the guy was yelling insults at Punk and he wasn't watching where he was going and ran off the road.” Chris explains. Cody was silent for a few minutes before turning and looking at Chris.

“Vince is so going to fire you.”
Rainbowblack chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Omg, ahahaha.

Nice.
Sarcastic Nightmare chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Lol i love how cody kept saying 'vince isnt gonna fire u' up til the end. 'Vince is so going to fire you.' XD Anyways awesome oneshot!
Thatkliqkid chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Rofl! I thought that was very amusing as are all your fics and made perfect sense. I love the way you write Jericho. Great job.