Reviews for Dispossessed
Guest chapter 12 . 8/18/2014
gross...just freaking gay ass gross. but, thankfully you left all the nasty juicy details out... i totally understand now how you were able to use such well placed adjectives and adverbs. a female or a fag, i don't have the nerve to ask.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/18/2014
well, i haven't made it too far into reading this, but i must admit to my pleasure in finding something written with absolutely no spelling errors (so far), and actually using educated words while understanding perfectly their meaning. i am impressed, to say the least.
deathsgate
Aquarius Seth chapter 12 . 9/10/2012
I am an evil furniture hating reader. I was laughing by the end of this story. So what evil things did that chair endure? This was a good story. I liked the idea of pinning Kain against himself and Janos finally letting lose on someone. It is going on my favorites list. Thank you for sharing.
CreatedInFyre7 chapter 12 . 6/21/2011
I admit, I was somewhat hoping for a bit of a lemon, but fluff is perfectly acceptable as a substitute :D Would love to see more LoK with Raziel and Kain.

Great story!
Dr. L chapter 12 . 12/3/2010
A very fun read. Though I have a very difficult time projecting that kind of behavior on Kain, I must say you handled Raziel as if he were the back of your hand. Extremely well done. A very fun read, and you kept up with the dialogue level of the series itself. Very, very impressive.
Dragon260 chapter 12 . 9/15/2010
Pfft! The chair! The CHAIR! NOOOOO.

Oh gawd. I can't believe myself. I find that the chair is the most amusing thing in the entire story, and to see that Kain and (probably unwittingly) Raziel 'doing stuff' on the chair was too much. And seeing that Vorador made a last parting remark of "stay away from my chair" without knowing that the chair was already 'defiled' made me laugh. Loudly.
VampirePrincess chapter 12 . 12/21/2009
Eep! Loved it!
Gery chapter 12 . 12/12/2009
"Mea Culpa" and "Dispossessed" were incredible! Looking forward to more LoK fics from you, because you are really good at writing them. *adds stories to favorites*
jhg chapter 12 . 11/22/2009
some friend recommended this story to me and i'm glad she did, i really enjoyed reading it. i am not particularly a fan of lok fanfics cause it's hard to find something that doesn't involve mary sues or high school dramas. reviewing your work is the least i can do and unfortunately the only way to express my gratitude. i'm looking forward to more lok fics by you and so is my friend.

ps. vorador is funny...
Silverybg chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
This fic is in desperate need of a sequel! I need to know what happens next! Will young Kain look for Raziel? Will he realize that he has seen his future self? Will he revive the rest of Raziel's brothers? Please please please write more!
Narkot chapter 12 . 10/23/2009
Can't...stop...grining! This was such a great fic! Thank you so much for writing it, it made my day and I'll be rereading it for sure. I hope I am not being annoying by saying this, but I really hope you will feel inspired to write another LoK fic with Raziel and Kain. Thank you so much for your work!
Narkot chapter 9 . 10/23/2009
I have no idea what's going to happen, but I hope Raziel lives or at least find a reason to live. This is turning out to be one of my top 5 favorite fanfics ever.
Narkot chapter 8 . 10/23/2009
I started this fic yesterday and I found it very difficult to stop reading so I could get some sleep. I haven't finished it yet, but I really wanted to comment and tell you how much I am enjoying your work. For me you are not only keeping the characters believable and true to their originals, but you are also developing them from where we left them in the games. I find myself admiring the richness of the language, the amazing dialogues and the interesting plot.

So far I love the way you have depicted the relationships between all of the vampires. The fight between Kain and Raziel are my favorite. And now with the yonger Kain, things are getting even more unpredictable. Moving on to the next chapter. I am impatient to see what happens next!
OujoYunie chapter 12 . 9/30/2009
I read all of it in one breath, and I must say I really enjoyed your fanfiction. I've only recently gained interest in the LoK series [technically, I have enjoyed playing a SR2 demo years ago, but that's as far as it goes]. The game story seems complicated and interesting enough, and the main characters are just as charming. Although I'm still in the process of playing [because just reading about the happenings from various sites just doesn't create the proper idea of it in my mind]...

Ahem, I digress. This is the first LoK fanfic that's kept me interested to the very last word. I don't read much fanfiction as it's pretty tiresome to try and pick out the few good titles that might lurk around. And I never even read angst. The romance between Kain and Raziel [odd as it might be for those two] was a nice twist. It wasn't expected since it was never implied anywhere on your description and notes; that might irk quite a few readers though.

I can't actually be very useful with this review, as I've yet to learn all of the game story in details. But I do believe you fared well with creating a good, happy ending for the series. Your use of words and speech patterns, and interpretation of the characters all seems more than good to me [well, as far as Raziel and Kain go, really].

This ended up being a longer review than I anticipated. And pretty useless, I imagine. I'm sorry. To sum it up, I loved it. I think you've done a great work. Thank you.
Aesir23 chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
Ok, read two chapters so far and I have to ask. Is this a slash fic? Because thus far it seems like it is. And if so, I request that you place a warning in the summary for those of us who are not too fond of it but think the plot is good. That way we aren't unwittingly drawn in and you don't get flamed by the ill-mannered portion of anti-slash people.

As much as I would like to keep reading due to my sheer interest in the plot, if it is slash then I can't since it would simply destroy the image I have in my head of Raziel.