Reviews for Covering Up
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Technically, Ichigo was never quite a normal human. Hollows are specifically the counterparts of shinigami, and Ichigo had dormant shinigami abilities as a child. So what else was sleeping in the depths of his soul?
wisecurledqueen chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Wow. This is dark. But I have to say I love your writing style. The last lines really got to me. Thanks!

-curledruler
amour tue lentement chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Wow

This was just so. . .wow.

I loved that line

"Or how in those dreams he relived the memory of her body pinning him down and how the distant skyscrapers seemed to stretch out in front of him as if they were the ground beneath his feet."

& I loved how short it was too.

-t.s.e.
xShirochanx chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Wow, great job with this!

I loved this line "how the distant skyscrapers seemed to stretch out in front of him as if they were the ground beneath his feet." when it's talking about Masaki's death. I was like "Oh!", that's a brilliant thought of yours and I love it to indescribable measurements.

-Shiro
MoonClaimed chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
This is very...dark. And also very sad. Extremely well written though. It's a solid piece, and I enjoyed reading it.
Sayuri-Jen chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Wow, wonderful ending.

-Sayuri
freakin'applepie chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Details are incredible. The ending wraps it up beautifully. Thanks for an awesome fic!
Heartplay chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Why this story does not have more reviews i'm not sure. i love your writing style- so poetic and flowing- and i loved this first chapter too. it's just a little snippet but it leaves a lot of mystery. very interesting about the hole thing. anyways, update soo please! am looking forward to this story :]
serenphoria chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
So nice to see you posting again! I enjoyed the mood of this piece and think it's very fitting that Ichigo's body and soul would know he was becoming a hollow, even if his mind didn't.

Just so you know, the first line of this piece is from your new TB fic. Cut and Paste error? And 'no no no' didn't get italicized correctly.