Reviews for You never know what you're gonna get
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
_
tenner chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Aww! I really love this! How did I miss it?
rrrNightingale chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Thanks for the unusual plot! There have been a few surprises, and I like it! :) Despite the OOC moments, Jack and the Doctor are very nice and believable.
niver chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Very wonderful!
123-321 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
aww
Kilrez chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Man, you turn a helluva phrase. Um. Hey. Just returning the favour and reviewing. And I was right! Your writing is as eloquent as your reviews. The writing is so lively- love the mixture of humour and description and dialogue. Good balance of scenes, and story progression.

One major issue in that the passage of time is extremely unclear. One moment you're describing Jack and the Doctor being manacled together, the next it's them having a shower. Need time-denoting sentences, or break markers or something. Also, I remain unclear on just how they got manacled together. Why did the Judoon people handcuff them together for crimes Jack committed? (also, did these crimes happen the last time he visited? That's the impression that I get, but I'm not sure it's correct.)

Occasional comma overuse, but it's not so bad. 'He also knew that it was the kinder thing, to ignore it.' I can kinda see it shifting the emphasis, but it reads as broken.

Apart from that (I'm not so good at the concrit, but I hope you can find this useful), it's such an excellent piece of work. Your writing is just so vibrant. It's really enjoyable to read. Thank you.
mindless-junk-247 chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Nice story and an interesting situation.
SilverWolf7 chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Ah, good old Jack, who knows the difference between right and wrong when it comes to sex, because he's so experienced in it. Wanting the Doctor so much and saying no because it was the right thing to do makes me want to hug him so much right now :)

Nice little story. Drunken Docor was funny. SO was always peeking Jack :P

Yet there was something about this fic that was melancholic. ALmost sad. Can't really tell what though.

And you did good on the dialogue :)
Jessa L'Rynn chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Oh, I like it. I really, really do. It's funny and poignant and in character and really perfect. And the slash is just the right touch to make it a little bit beautiful.

Thanks so much, you did brilliant!
sexybeardedlover chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
oh, that was grwat. i loved it!