Reviews for The Capture
Jen chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
I love ur writing on dimitri! Id love to read from u on dimitris piv from all the books! U write him so well!
babyvfan chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
nice fanfic
DimkanRoza chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
You should continue, but don't rush. Take as much care with the rest as you did with this one.
daughtermidnight chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
u need 2 put the rest of the book in dimitris point of veiw ur 2 good at it 2 stop this early
mademoisellesnow chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Love it!
RozalittleDhampir chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
gr8 story! check out my sequel to ls!thnx:)
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Hehe, nice oneshot! I just love how you make him attracted to Rose at first sight. Well done!
sparksfly16 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Nice
alexis chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
i think it would be amazing if you continued on the story through his perspective. I really loved reading this.

I honestly felt this was from dimitris perspective, other storied i have read it didnt have that feel to it.
Chantie15 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
I like how it's in third person (NaRRATOR) explaining what the character is feeling and thinking not saying. I thought rosemarie was beatiful. Or i this or i that, ya know? Anyway well done. Please return the favour and review mine :) s/6332768/1/Vampire_Academy
Ani iwilldare89 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Wow, just wow, you really got in his head, it was amazing. I've always wondered what the books would look like from Dimitri's perspective *runs off to read more*
zozo42 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
i always wondered what Dimka thought when he saw Liss feeding off Rose. They never really discuss it much in the books
RosesforCatherine chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
this is the best written story i have read on here, and i've read many. this is written amazingly well, you describe everything perfectly and i love it :) please write more :)

begana chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
keep writing, i really think it has potential
x-shadow-x-kisses-x chapter 1 . 10/4/2009