Reviews for The Thirst for Midnight Sun
HSP chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
This is great. The one thing I would suggest is the bit where Edward leaves his place right at the end to go see bella, that was unclear. I had to re read it, it just needs a better paragraph break or more on that he is actually leaving. Anywho, Love it.
Jazzysbellamarie chapter 14 . 7/14/2010
wow that is really great so far cant wait for the rest
nipsu chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
I just read this at the recommendation of a friend who was also sorely disappointed that Stephenie Meyers was too burned out on vampires to finish "Midnight Sun". Her partially finished novel is actually my favorite of her work as Edward is a far more observant narrator than Bella, not only because he can read minds, but also because he has so much (un)life experience.

Although I am only through the first three chapters, this was simply addictive. The style is very close to Ms. Meyer's, and there are only a few instances when I could pick out a word that she probably would not have used, such as "bastard". Good fan fiction has the ring of truth; the characters make choices that are logical based on our knowledge of them and it enhances the reading of the real work, and does not detract from it. I would definitely put this is in the category of very good fan fiction. In fact, I can't wait to finish it.

Thank you for a lovely story, and the conclusion I have been waiting in vain for these past few years.
abc chapter 14 . 7/13/2010
hey i really like your style and the way that you capture Edward's voice, please don't tell me you decided to stop writing? i sincerely hope not, this is awesome!
Dee chapter 14 . 7/13/2010
If you don't finish this, I might die. 3 It's really very, very good.
Dee chapter 14 . 7/12/2010
Great job! Keep going! I love your writing style.
bailey vicious chapter 14 . 6/28/2010
I understand completely why you have not continued with this...

I imagine the pressure from your over 2000 reviews is overwhelming. Don't worry though, this is a great story. And if you do ever decide to continue there will be a huge amount of people that will STILL be reading this. :)

Thanks for writing what you have thus far. I like how you capture Edwards pain and lust...it's so right.

Thanks again.
bubbles chapter 14 . 6/13/2010
this was amazing PLEASE! keep writing It was like you were inside edwards head and simply writing it down I hope i get to read what you gat from the first night when bella knew edward was there. that would be almost as interesting as the kiss seane
SilenceIsCompliance chapter 14 . 6/10/2010
Amazing! You were a little off on Bellas intrests but I really didn't matter. I am sooo happy that you wrote it because Stephanie meyer not finshing it was cruel and unusual punishment!
Eva chapter 4 . 6/9/2010
Hello,

I have been reading through the "The thirst for Midnight Sun" and I must say I just loved it. Not because it forms a continuation of Midnight Sun (which is one of my favorite Stephanie's writing) but because you have a very good imagination and an excellent style of writing. I personally feel you should be coming up with a book of your own and I would love to own and read your book :)
CrazyH chapter 14 . 6/1/2010
This is really, truly, absolutely awesome!

You're writing style is wonderful. I envy the way your words weave in together so well.

Although it's not exactly Stephenie Meyer style, it's still quite believable as Edward's side of the story.

I've seen other attempts at Midnight Sun and I have to say yours is the best I've come across.

I do think that perhaps you could add some detail in certain places as one of the things I loved about Meyer was that she put so much emotion and thought behind every moment, but still. You're AWESOME! :)

I do hope you'll put up the next chapter up soon enough. I'm dying to read Edward's perspective of his time at her house etc. And especially how he feels when she says she loves him in her sleep!

With lots and lots of love and encouragement,

CrazyH
Bumble bee chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Best chapter 13 I have read yet, very close to way the first chapters were.
Twicrazy chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
PLEASE continue...I am anxious to read more. Very well written.
Kriti chapter 14 . 5/24/2010
Hey ! Nice story I read all of the chapters today . Say ! Are we getting more ? I think this is an awesome book you wrote or lets say are doing for stephenie . Cant wait for the next chapter . :} Yay! Go you !
MAIRA PEREZ chapter 14 . 5/21/2010