Reviews for The Thirst for Midnight Sun
Jasmine Dragon chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Its so hard to find a good twilight fic, and this is just the one I was looking for - in fact, i was thinking of writing something of the sort myself if I could find the time.

Well written, and his emotions perfectly believable, you pick up where Stephenie left off... you must continue! D
stressedasalways chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Awesome start. Cannot wait for more :-)
N16 chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
I think at one point you say "unbelievable" when you mean "unbelievably," but I'm not entirely sure.

I'm glad someone is doing this, and I'm waiting for the next chapter. :)
ReaderDreamer chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
NO criticsm. BUT one request. Keep. GOING. RIGHT. NOW.!
Mary chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
i was so sad when i read the partail draft, you were right, im "thirsty" lol please keep going.
Lunatic Lorenzio chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
well i must say first of all that i had no idea about her not writing midnight sun and i am now devastated! but i also welcome anyone who writes their own midnight sun cos so far, everyone's done a pretty good job and it seems like you will too. :)
brandy chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
hi, i think this fits in perfectly with the first 12 chapters that stephenie has wrote. keep up the good work!
watermelonflavored chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
yay! i was very disapointed with mrs meyer for holding midnight sun but thanks to you the pain can be soothed a lil :X so please continue! :D
Ashb chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
yay

i was really dissapointed when i read SM note about not continuing with midnight sun

thank you thank you thank you for doing this :)
grammysharbear2 chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
I loved the draft of Midnight Sun and can understand how hurt Stephenie is and can only hope she will cont. her story when she heals from the betrayal she must feel.

I truely hope you continue to write your awesme insight of this story.
Chicka chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
I love your edward, keep on writing!
Twerd chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
E that was really good! You have to carry on- I thought the leak was really good, especially when you consider that it was only a draft; and I really wanted to read the rest, so thanks! x
DillPicklez chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
I was so mad when there was no chapter 13. I'm so glad your writing this. Its really good so far. keep going please
Gee chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Please Dont stop!
Shelby chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
I love it, thank you so much for sharing this. I was equally as upset about the ending of the draft of midnight sun, there's so much more that I want to know. Please keep on with this.
2,343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 146 153 154 155 156 157 Next »