Reviews for The Thirst for Midnight Sun
LoveeHeartz chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Yay more Midnight sun!
Bella chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
woah this is good. i didnt think i'd find this that good, but it really is. your a good writer... keep going
Nessarie chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Great job! Definately keeping a watch on this.

Now for the crit - A little bit of bad spelling and little bit more bad grammar. A general rule I always follow might help: Reread the chapter at least three times before posting because you'll usually end up catching your mistakes in those passes. If you're still not sure, finding yourself a good Beta Reader might be in your best interest.

This is really great, though. Definately Midnight Sun compatable. Looking forward to the next chapter!

~Ness
casabellax chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
continue this.

IT'S QUENCHING MY THIRST FOR MIDNIGHT SUN. Very well written.
Melodramatic-Mo chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE KEEP WRITING.

I LOVE YOUR STORY SO FAR!

PLEASE ! LOL
Jennifer chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Wonderful. I really hope that you continue. I need more.
Amber chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
lol "unbelieveably" well written. you write a good Edward.
Jasmine Dragon chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Its so hard to find a good twilight fic, and this is just the one I was looking for - in fact, i was thinking of writing something of the sort myself if I could find the time.

Well written, and his emotions perfectly believable, you pick up where Stephenie left off... you must continue! D
stressedasalways chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Awesome start. Cannot wait for more :-)
N16 chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
I think at one point you say "unbelievable" when you mean "unbelievably," but I'm not entirely sure.

I'm glad someone is doing this, and I'm waiting for the next chapter. :)
ReaderDreamer chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
NO criticsm. BUT one request. Keep. GOING. RIGHT. NOW.!
Mary chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
i was so sad when i read the partail draft, you were right, im "thirsty" lol please keep going.
oneoflifeslollopers chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
well i must say first of all that i had no idea about her not writing midnight sun and i am now devastated! but i also welcome anyone who writes their own midnight sun cos so far, everyone's done a pretty good job and it seems like you will too. :)
brandy chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
hi, i think this fits in perfectly with the first 12 chapters that stephenie has wrote. keep up the good work!
watermelonflavored chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
yay! i was very disapointed with mrs meyer for holding midnight sun but thanks to you the pain can be soothed a lil :X so please continue! :D
2,350 | « Prev Page 1 .. 146 153 154 155 156 157 Next »