Reviews for The Thirst for Midnight Sun
Zeb Cullen chapter 10 . 3/7/2012
I wish you the best of luck. This chapter was great, but hope is still my favorite.
Zeb Cullen chapter 9 . 3/7/2012
W-O-W. So Deep. My favorite chapter so far. You are making me about as thirsty for the rest as Edward thirsts for Isabella's blood.
Zeb Cullen chapter 4 . 3/7/2012
Well, your style of writing is just a LITTLE bit stronger than Stephenie's and I enjoy it, since obviously Edward's feelings are more intense than Isabella's. I can really SEE it in front of my eyes when you write it. You have got an AMAZING talent for storytelling. Do continue writing! Your style of writing really captivates the reader, even though it is a little slap-dash. Keep writing! You always have my encouragement.
Zeb Cullen chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
Ummmmm...couldn't Edward just have picked the right answer out of his head? loved it anyway! Thanks!
TwilightFanInIllinois chapter 14 . 3/6/2012
This is such an amazing story. Your writing is excellent! I wish you'd finish the book! :D
Gs chapter 6 . 2/9/2012
Keep going.
Gs chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
Whoa! Your writing is awsome! So inventive! You're like SM's prododge. I just hope you keep writing. You cant imagine the joy you are giving us with this. From the bottom of my heart thankx so much!
m chapter 14 . 1/13/2012
you could write the wohle book and start selling it. seriously:)its great!
Jenny chapter 14 . 1/12/2012
Simply the best twilight fanfiction i have ever read and I can tell you i'm really picky. I have been looking everywhere to find something like this. Thank you very much! I know it's been awhile since you updated but i still wish you'll come back and finish it. :)
DilaraH chapter 14 . 1/1/2012
I really like your story :) I always wanted Midnight Sun to be continued but sadly the author doesn't do it.

You explain Edward's feelings very good and your story is close to the book. The best Midnight Sun version I've ever read.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter :))
rollinsa chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Well thought out and executed.
razz chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
i think it is executed extremely well
meggi chapter 14 . 12/19/2011
Sigh... beautiful writing.
Iheartedward2much chapter 14 . 9/10/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY! I saw you go from a teenager with decent grammar and a lot of hope to a truly talented young writer! I know it's been a great deal of time since you have written but come back please and finish your wonderful story!
heartbrokentears chapter 14 . 8/31/2011
You are a very detailed writer and your writing is very adequate I enjoy reading your take on midnight sun dare I say it but I believe Stephenie Meyer doesn't hold a candle to your writing so please update soon
2,349 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »