Reviews for The Thirst for Midnight Sun
Maneishy chapter 6 . 3/12/2012
I love your writing, I'm sure you could end up being a great writer!but I have one comment about the characters...well Edward is more of a negative person, he isn't so happy about him loving Bella. In fact it HURTS him to know that he loves her, because in his mind, he is robbing everything that could make her happy, leaving him with more negative thoughts. And even if feels happy, he stops his happiness short, thinking he does not deserve it. And about Bella, idk if everyone else thinks like me on this, but she seems to be a bit too daring, which she was in the later books, but on the beginning she was awfully shy, and wouldnt really smile at him if he didn't smile first. Their relationship didn't have much oggly moments, it was really serious.

Thank you!
Zeb Cullen chapter 14 . 3/7/2012
No, thank YOU for coming back to the style of writing I know and love. I was honestly too awed to comment for the last two chapters, but now I feel as if I must. Just two words, then- YOU ROCK!
Zeb Cullen chapter 11 . 3/7/2012
Look, I'm really sorry this is on your birthday, but this chapter was TERRIBLE. The astute, deep charm I've come to appreciate in your writing was absent. There was no originality in it. I know you can do better than this, and I really appreciate your effort, but all in all it did not interest me very much.
Zeb Cullen chapter 10 . 3/7/2012
I wish you the best of luck. This chapter was great, but hope is still my favorite.
Zeb Cullen chapter 9 . 3/7/2012
W-O-W. So Deep. My favorite chapter so far. You are making me about as thirsty for the rest as Edward thirsts for Isabella's blood.
Zeb Cullen chapter 4 . 3/7/2012
Well, your style of writing is just a LITTLE bit stronger than Stephenie's and I enjoy it, since obviously Edward's feelings are more intense than Isabella's. I can really SEE it in front of my eyes when you write it. You have got an AMAZING talent for storytelling. Do continue writing! Your style of writing really captivates the reader, even though it is a little slap-dash. Keep writing! You always have my encouragement.
Zeb Cullen chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
Ummmmm...couldn't Edward just have picked the right answer out of his head? loved it anyway! Thanks!
TwilightFanInIllinois chapter 14 . 3/6/2012
This is such an amazing story. Your writing is excellent! I wish you'd finish the book! :D
Gs chapter 6 . 2/9/2012
Keep going.
Gs chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
Whoa! Your writing is awsome! So inventive! You're like SM's prododge. I just hope you keep writing. You cant imagine the joy you are giving us with this. From the bottom of my heart thankx so much!
m chapter 14 . 1/13/2012
you could write the wohle book and start selling it. seriously:)its great!
Jenny chapter 14 . 1/12/2012
Simply the best twilight fanfiction i have ever read and I can tell you i'm really picky. I have been looking everywhere to find something like this. Thank you very much! I know it's been awhile since you updated but i still wish you'll come back and finish it. :)
DilaraH chapter 14 . 1/1/2012
I really like your story :) I always wanted Midnight Sun to be continued but sadly the author doesn't do it.

You explain Edward's feelings very good and your story is close to the book. The best Midnight Sun version I've ever read.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter :))
rollinsa chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Well thought out and executed.
razz chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
i think it is executed extremely well
2,352 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »