Reviews for Interesting Revelations
Demoninmysoul chapter 7 . 8/30/2014
I liked the story so far, and you might wonder why I followed it.
I am hoping, that if there is someone, who takes the story up, and continues writing, you will expand this note or put up a new one so I can follow your story from here to its new writer.

Thanks for sharing as much as you did!
alex forester chapter 7 . 7/22/2014
has any one started working on this story or is it still up for adoption
Flying Chrissy chapter 7 . 11/12/2013
has anyone picked this story up yet? just wondering so i can find it and continuing reading it!
blackrose64 chapter 7 . 10/19/2013
I am not sure of what to say regarding the pairing of Severus and Harry as both are volatile and can barely control their tempers also it is known that it would be a bad idea considering Severus fell for Lily Potter as well as hates James Potter with a fiery passion to boot.

Though Harry and Spike for the mutual sex and the similarities is likely to happen more often than not.
Saissister chapter 7 . 3/25/2013
has anyone taken this over?
sub0chick chapter 7 . 8/19/2012
awww, i just saw this was recently updated and was all excited. i'm so sad to hear you're not continuing with it, i really liked the premise so far :(
mithrilandtj chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
Well phooey
kiba no mangetsu chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
:( i wanted to read more :(
abluestarinthenight chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
cool stuff!
Lokina odinsdottir chapter 6 . 5/11/2012
How will the rest of the Characters react? I hope it'll be funny(In a Slyther-dore way)
Safiiri chapter 6 . 1/27/2012
Please please please don't stop this story! I know it's been almost 5 months, but it's really really good and I really like it :)
sousie chapter 6 . 12/17/2011
update
nosyrosie16 chapter 6 . 3/25/2011
PLEASE UPDATE SOOOOOOOOON! I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. WHAT IS DUMBLEDORE GOING TO SAY? WHERE IS SPIKE NOW? WHAT IS GOING TO BE EVERYONE ELSES REACTIONS TO THE REVELATIONS OF HARRY ASIDE FROM THE QUIET WHISPERS? PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Niwaki chapter 6 . 3/23/2011
I loved this please continue soon
ILoveAnime89 chapter 6 . 1/25/2011
Love it update again soon. .