Reviews for BLANK PAGE
2 lazy 2 log in chapter 7 . 1/31
Ok so I started off with one of your SS/HG stories. Which I loved. Then I ran into a SS/HG/LM story which I also loved. And now I've discovered a new ship! Anyway, I love your writing. And this story, especially it's ending is extremely satisfying. Kudos to you!
liljennmartin chapter 7 . 9/25/2013
Good story with great writing...I would love to read a sequel!
anerisa chapter 7 . 1/12/2013
Wonderful story - witty with undertones of sadness. You kept all personalities and their dealing with loses and traumas of war in character yet managed to hint strongly at happy ending for all of them.
I simply love it!
Drea1256 chapter 7 . 11/28/2011
You really should update your stories that are finished to say they are complete. I missed most of your work when I search because I only search for completed fics. I think that you would get a lot more reviews and readers if they are marked Complete.

I very much enjoy most all of your work. I just haven't gotten around to commenting on them all.
mmeryll chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
great story, looking forward to more.
amsev chapter 7 . 5/4/2009
OH, but we need more here. I loved this story, especially your treatment of Severus and Lucius. And your take on Ron/Hermione/Harry and how they need to find new boundaries...

(goes off to check the author's story stash to see if there's a sequel)
amsev chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Oh, yeah: "Severus Snape closed the door of his flat behind him, pulled his wand out of the holster on his left arm, and began to weave a series of complex, vicious wards, first on the door, then on the windows, and finally on the walls, floor and ceiling."

Vicious wards as only Snape can cast them and...

Lucius: He certainly had enough of that[time], and he also had a sufficient amount of cognac to make it pass agreeably, in a soft, blurry haze.

You've successfully sucked me into the next chapter and the rest of the story.

Now, I realize that you write hetfic, and personally, I tend to read hetfic, but have you ever considered writing pure Lucius/Severus slash? They are just so... yummy. Just a thought.
zauza chapter 7 . 1/16/2009
Sweet Merlin ! What a laugh! This was amazingly refreshing!

Those three really work well together!

Thank you for a delicious, brilliant and very toughing story!
Sgt. Hakeswill chapter 7 . 10/26/2008
Wonderfully insightful glimpses into the psyches of Hermione, Lucius, and Severus. Very well done.
mamapyjama chapter 7 . 9/13/2008
What a bittersweet little morsel! Glimmers of hope for your Severus and Hermione is turning into a rather frighteningly well-rounded woman. I enjoyed this.
MollysSister chapter 7 . 9/8/2008
There were so many delightful bits in this chapter but I think my favorite was the hair. Hermione has short hair (LOVE IT) and her remark to Severus about out of his field of expertise! Woman you had me laughing out loud! I am very glad Severus is going off to see the world. I agree that a fresh start will be just thing for him. I’d like to think Severus finds happiness somewhere in the world.

What a lovely ending that promise of making Lucius work for it! The challenge is half the fun after all. I do see a Severus Mafloy in the future…Thank you for this quality HG/LM story. It makes me want more. I think I’ll go reread that one of yours where Hermione is a vet.
MollysSister chapter 6 . 9/5/2008
I think they should name it "the formless blob" Mostly because I want Severus to have say it out loud.
MollysSister chapter 5 . 9/5/2008
Lucius as the mediator between a warring scantly dressed Hermione and a appalled Severus is a beautiful thing. I loved that scene.

Is there an R rated version of this chapter anywhere? Cough cough
gravity01 chapter 6 . 9/5/2008
Naked unicorns. *snort* That was funny.
Sampdoria chapter 6 . 9/4/2008
Thank you so much for a great update! I really liked this chapter, you pointed out Harry's double standard with reagards to sex without ruining their friendship, I just love that you let Hermione have this relationship with Lucius, I hope you will keep it this way and not bring in unrequited love etc, which will lead to tears and hurt feelings. Hermione is supposed to end up with Severus after all and I don't want Lucius hurt in the process (unless you let her have them both that is:-)).