Reviews for BLANK PAGE
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 7 . 8/6
Dear Demented,
Firstly, I wanted to let you know, that I loved the names of the chapters/parts -very funny.
Secondly, I wanted to let you know, that I loved the acronyms Hermione and Lucius came up with -hilarious -Committee Ohmygod Cobra Kaleidoscope and Council Unicorn Naked Trauma -hahahaha. Honestly you must have had a lot of fun writing it.
Thirdly, the story, apart from being very funny, had underlying sadness, with lack of justice and care as the base of it.
Maybe it is better for Severus to leave and try to find himself during his travels... it's sad, because he deserves better, but I suppose it's much more, than he got from JKR...
Your Fox xx
P.S .
Write another story, please.
I'll be waiting.
Fox
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 6 . 8/6
Demented,
Extremely funny chapter. I absolutely loved it, don't remember last time I laughed so much.
Thank you!
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 4 . 8/6
Ohhh, Lucius is a devil, I love his plotting and how he's always able to manoeuvre others into his plans.
Clever, clever man (not to mention sexy as hell)
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 2 . 8/6
Gosh Demented!
Hermione is totally amusing, so innocent and naive. Lucius is absolutely perfect. I love him, when he's all predatory. He's such a delicious piece of man.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/17/2015
Erm, why is this listed as a Severus/Hermione story? It's a Lucius/Hermione story where Severus gets shit on.
2 lazy 2 log in chapter 7 . 1/31/2015
Ok so I started off with one of your SS/HG stories. Which I loved. Then I ran into a SS/HG/LM story which I also loved. And now I've discovered a new ship! Anyway, I love your writing. And this story, especially it's ending is extremely satisfying. Kudos to you!
liljennmartin chapter 7 . 9/25/2013
Good story with great writing...I would love to read a sequel!
anerisa chapter 7 . 1/12/2013
Wonderful story - witty with undertones of sadness. You kept all personalities and their dealing with loses and traumas of war in character yet managed to hint strongly at happy ending for all of them.
I simply love it!
Drea1256 chapter 7 . 11/28/2011
You really should update your stories that are finished to say they are complete. I missed most of your work when I search because I only search for completed fics. I think that you would get a lot more reviews and readers if they are marked Complete.

I very much enjoy most all of your work. I just haven't gotten around to commenting on them all.
mmeryll chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
great story, looking forward to more.
amsev chapter 7 . 5/4/2009
OH, but we need more here. I loved this story, especially your treatment of Severus and Lucius. And your take on Ron/Hermione/Harry and how they need to find new boundaries...

(goes off to check the author's story stash to see if there's a sequel)
amsev chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Oh, yeah: "Severus Snape closed the door of his flat behind him, pulled his wand out of the holster on his left arm, and began to weave a series of complex, vicious wards, first on the door, then on the windows, and finally on the walls, floor and ceiling."

Vicious wards as only Snape can cast them and...

Lucius: He certainly had enough of that[time], and he also had a sufficient amount of cognac to make it pass agreeably, in a soft, blurry haze.

You've successfully sucked me into the next chapter and the rest of the story.

Now, I realize that you write hetfic, and personally, I tend to read hetfic, but have you ever considered writing pure Lucius/Severus slash? They are just so... yummy. Just a thought.
zauza chapter 7 . 1/16/2009
Sweet Merlin ! What a laugh! This was amazingly refreshing!

Those three really work well together!

Thank you for a delicious, brilliant and very toughing story!
Sgt. Hakeswill chapter 7 . 10/26/2008
Wonderfully insightful glimpses into the psyches of Hermione, Lucius, and Severus. Very well done.
mamapyjama chapter 7 . 9/13/2008
What a bittersweet little morsel! Glimmers of hope for your Severus and Hermione is turning into a rather frighteningly well-rounded woman. I enjoyed this.