Reviews for What She Doesn't Know
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Heh heh... Very nice. Well done on this. Keep at it.
Viktorija chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Had my money paid for the weapons to be used in my own brutal murder?-lol

Great job!
XxThe Penny TreasurexX chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Wow! Funny one-shot! You should make another chapter too:)
Lexi chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
that was hysterically funny! ;-)
SheWasFlying chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
"Why does the Cobra have arm and leg imprints?"

Oh my gosh, that line had me giggling. XD

*shakes head and sighs* Tony, Tony . . . Teleportation? C'mon.

Cute fic. I could seriously hear Tony's voice as I read this . . . it was like he was talking to me. But he doesn't, 'cause he talks to you, and thank God for that, 'cause thats why you come up with these wonderfull Pepperony stories.

If he talked to *me*, I'd be sighing dreamily too much to get any thing done.

Good job! Two thumbs up! D
Alex Stark chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Absolutely brilliant! You've captured both Tony's and Pepper's personalities to a "T" :-).

And I love their little conversation regarding teleportation, that was classic.

And what kind of conversations, may I inquire, do you and the one and only Tony have on occasion ;-)?

Keep up the good work (aka: if this is a one-shot, write a few more)!
Pwyll chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Ah, if I were Tony I would have told Pepper that a giant, robotic, car-eating T-rex escaped from the monster truck rally, wandered over to to Malibu, broke through the roof of the mansion, and tried to eat the corvette on Sunday, Sunday, Sunday! But that's just me.

It would have been funny if they put the aftermath of that incident in the movie. Good job, interesting explanation, and that is a funny quote, I never even remember it being in the movie.
buggerfck chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Aw, so cute. You worked the Jack Sparrow quote into the story perfectly. My favorite part?

"Pepper’s eyes finally came back to me, and I could see her scrutinize me for any sign of injury. Nope, Potts. No cuts here, kiddo…’sides the Cobra down in the garage, but that’s all internal."

Definitely made me LOL.

Damn, now I have to get working. Sigh.