Reviews for Well, This Sucks: Life According to Seth
J.C Jackals chapter 4 . 10/31/2012
THIS. IS. AWESOME. Collin nearly killed me, stupid goldfish pretzels.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/18/2012
Hahahahaha! This story is so funny. I have never read any fanfic that has portrayed Seth as so. It's extremely hilarious.
I hope you update soon! :)
sapphire130 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Nice story , i used to like like seth now i change my mind
Aureleis chapter 12 . 6/1/2012
Ahaha, love Colin. Looking forward to your next installment!
J chapter 11 . 5/29/2012
I've read this before, but Twin told me about it so I'm reading it again.
Fanpire32 chapter 12 . 3/13/2012
Waaaah I can't wait for moreee! Lol Seth cracks me up.
BOB chapter 12 . 3/5/2012
I have never seen a story with so many reviews so you must be doing something right!
Ridara aris mae chapter 12 . 3/3/2012
OMG this story is awesome!

I love it

u deserve a virtual cow , a purple and blue and yellow cow who makes orange flavoured milk
HerGoldenWings chapter 12 . 2/8/2012
This story is my new love.
Cassy-Kay chapter 12 . 1/21/2012
Just putting this out there, I love this story and I love you for writing it. It's great to have this story and it's still so amazing, even if there is no imprinting with Seth (yet?). So yeah, you're an amazing writer.

I hope you update soon even though college is probably incredibly busy for you.

XX Cass
NinaQ chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
I can't believe I just found this. It's great. As the mother of a teenage boy, I can tell you that you got the voice down very well.
XxBloodFromOutMyVeinsXx chapter 12 . 12/26/2011
Darling, you're a fabulous writer. I love this story ;)

-V ;)
EmbryCrumbleCakes chapter 9 . 12/12/2011
And holy crap I just noticed that our pennames are eerily similar! MIND BLOWN. :)
EmbryCrumbleCakes chapter 8 . 12/12/2011
So I just started reading this and OMG it's amazing! I LOVE SETH. Or the way you write him I guess lol. Every chapter is so freakin hilarious that I pretty much end up busting out laughing at least once if not 10 times. And in this chapter I just read when everyone phases and then Seth is like "NOBODY TOLD ME TO BRING CLOTHES" I sort of died. I have this terrible nasty cough right now and I was laughing/hacking so hard my sister thought I was having an asthma attack. So fuckin funny gahhhh. I will continue reading this ASAP. YOU ROCK.
Comfortably Plump chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I can honestly say that this is one of the best stories I've ever read. It is definitely the best fanfic EVER! I want this to be published as a book.
1,112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »