Reviews for Bloody Nights
Dracoya chapter 5 . 3/14
If Danny killed that one guy, wouldn't he turn into Danny's undead minion, like Wayne mentioned earlier? That'd be interesting. Also, couldn't Danny just live off of animals instead? You showed that he could eat animals with his squirrel encounter in the park. You know, I just love dark DP fanfictions. Perhaps you could make yours darker if you make Danny mentally unstable from fear of potentially hurting his loved ones and his uncontrolable need for blood. Or have you already planned something like that?

...I just had a thought. If Danny started living off squirrel blood, then the squirrels would become his undead minions. He'd have an army of SQUIRRELS running rampage through the streets. Try to picture that in your mind. Hundreds of cute, fluffy squirrels attacking a nut cannery. LOL.
EnderDragon21 chapter 5 . 2/8
Lol
HOW DARE I LAUGH AT THE TWILIGHT JOKE
THIS IS SAD
And yay you better torture Danny more
Like make him cry at least
...
I'm a horrible person
EnderDragon21 chapter 2 . 2/8
O.o
Danny...
carebearmurderer chapter 5 . 4/25/2014
Chick, please! i need you to update, I'm dying next to my computer waiting for you to update this. I'm going completely insane, i need more, i love your writing, you got to update, i cant hold it together, i have barely moved from this chair in years! Please update so i can go to bed. So many bottles... *shiver*
Lioness Deity chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
Wow. KEEP GOING!
Lioness Deity chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
I tried to resisted EVERY urge not to laugh at the last part. I failed.
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
come on, update!
Diana Lily chapter 5 . 3/8/2013
:) I love the chapter. Twilight jokes... XD. As much as I like it, its kinda funny to see the jokes about sparkly vampires. Anyway, I feel sorry for Danny. He's a vampire now, and there's all this bad junk attached. Can't wait for the next chapter! Di
Jenny Phantom chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
Please update
97kingdomwolf chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
continue please
EmDashEnDashHyphen chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
UpDaTe NoW! Or DiE!
Animelover Inf chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
I must say, I do love the Twlight joke. And I highly recommend continuing this story, it's one of the few good vampire stories upon this whole cite. Very nice job.
TheAuthorAnonymous chapter 5 . 5/6/2012
Continue, please...Funny, cause I don't really like vampire stories. But I like this one :D
DPfruitloop chapter 5 . 2/16/2012
Y u no update?
Hartanna chapter 5 . 9/15/2011
I think I would have stopped reading this if you made him sparkle. Thank goodness he didn't! I can't wait for more chapters!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »