Reviews for Love is Blind
00cLosetFreak00 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
I think it started off well and then it got really ooc. It think i really liked it until sokka saying he was irresistable. Him saying that is ok, very sokka, but toph's response shoukd have been sassier or sarcastic or something but what really derailed the chapter was his response to her response. It just got rushed and ooc-ed after that. Of course, just my opinion.
Raven-of-the-forests chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
If this actually happens I will be AMAZED. Suki will go back to Sokka so Sokka will abandon Toph and Zuko will beat the shit out of Sokka.
previouslysane chapter 2 . 9/8/2008
amazingly cute! . I love it.
destinygirl chapter 2 . 9/1/2008
Chap 2 - Luv it ! Sokka was spot on about Toph not sorry about Suki leaving. ATLA introducing Suki into the GAang left Toph out 'cause everyone got paired up. So, I like how you wrote what Toph really felt about SUKKA.

I guess that's what every TOKKA fan wants that Toph & Sokka get together eventually.
Demonking101 chapter 2 . 9/1/2008
dude I loved the ending an how u left it on a funny note good luck in school it sucked for me lol
Demonking101 chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
dude this rocks this is what I am looking for in a story u rock keep up the good work
TwilightGD chapter 2 . 9/1/2008
now this was just plain cute Tokka. A little drama, but still you ended it how it should have ended.

Write on
TwilightGD chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
really nice fluff here, How you described Toph's feelings about leaving was amazing and inspired. And her making Sokka speechless, priceless.

Write on
DarkBluexx chapter 2 . 9/1/2008
Yes, well, I'm too lazy to review the first chapter first so here's a review for both at the same time, kay?

Anyway, the first one was adorable. :] It was very neat and clean and flowed well. You did a pretty good job of keeping Sokka and Toph IC too and it's cute little moments like that that hold a reader's attention... or my attention at least. ;]

Second chapter was even more adorable! I like that you didn't go over board with it and you closed off Sukka well. I think it's mean when Tokka fans go behind Suki's back. But anyway, it was well written and the kiss was very cute, especially when Toph missed. That made me smile.

Well, that's all I have to say. I can't think of anything major that I would have changed so good job and keep up the good work. ;]

-DarkBlue
Hi-Karu Tenhi chapter 2 . 9/1/2008
haha im bak!

i know i just commented but

i just had to say again how much i loved these

one shots

they were so cute, and just happy.

Hi-karu ]
Hi-Karu Tenhi chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Haha i freakin' loved it!

i think you did an amzing job painting

the story and how both of them were feeling

not just toph.

i really hope they get together. i a big

time shipper of the two!

im looking forward to other work by you

Hi-Karu ]