Reviews for An Objective Approach
miss-tarletone chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Very well written! I loved it!
ColoursandBubbles chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I liked this. I found it realstic and written at a good pace.

C&B
Your Worshipfulness chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Ah, the math department...the least libidinous place on campus. Riiiight.

Your Worshipfulness
TakeAWhackAtIt chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Oh, this was absolutely fantastic. Your characterizations were totally spot on and I loved the banter you had between the two of them. Sweet and hot and completely wonderful.
Ann Onymous chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
quite honestly, this is one of the best numb3rs fics i've ever read. the dialogue between the characters was so clever and convincing, it was almost like i was still watching the show! the way you worked in all the characters' little quirks, and the little descriptive details you added in were incredible. plus, and i must be honest here, the love scene was SO INCREDIBLY HOT! and it was cool how you cut it out before it got too graphic (my inner smut-monger wasn't pleased, but it doesn't seem like charlie and amita to have their sex lives described with a bunch of lurid prose). your way was better. i'd say five gold stars and a commemorative lime-green fluted bowl for you! bravo!
Rinne chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Wonderful. And of course I've read your fic before, you're on my flist. ;-) Two very different names you have.
CryptoSquirrel chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Oh my goodness! This was beautiful! I just started reading NUMB3RS fanfic tonight, and this made me so happy! I love Charlie and Amita, and I think this was a really well-done portrayal of them. Nice work! :)
Robin and Marian 4ever chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
i really liked this. You have the two down pat:) the funny thing is I literally just finished watching this ep. so it was great to see a continuation of it
Pink Blackberry Girl chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Aw, I really loved that story, great job!
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Nicely done. I thought the characters were spot on perfect with the tv show and I like how you used the scene in Waste Not to set this up. It's so like them to use an objective approach, isn't it?