Reviews for Wateringhole
beacuzz chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
I can't say this enough. Your stories are Amazing! How do you come up with some of these lines?
Kagetora no Tsume chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Loved the ending. X3 Jreat job!
Slightly embarassed chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I'm sorry to bother you, cause your royalty in the fanfiction comunity and all,(seriously your like, i dunno the beatles and rock or damien mcginty and irish girls, or H.P. Lovecraft and horror writing) and im sure you dont really want to listen to ranting fans but i really loved this one, it was hilarous, and reminded me of my own papa(grandfather) who talks just like that! loved it, loved it, loved it!
t wrecks chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
impressive
24isover chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
how very cute! great idea with kittlemeier's being neutral ground for both rogues and heroes.

i've always wondered about their costumes and how they hold up to the extreme temperatures in Gotham-i.e. 90 degree summers can be a killer if you're in head to toe purple leather.

nice touch at the end. A-list villains play hero and round up the petty criminals. what is this world coming to :)
Wispr chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Loving it... just loving it!

Wispr
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
LOL at the ending . . .
Luc Star chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
lol.. great one... heheheh.
Sigma13 chapter 1 . 11/21/2001
As a solid and unrependant Catwoman fan I just have to extend my appreciation for writing the character as she should be rather than the wrecked, slightly pathetic half thing they made her into before they pulled the plug on the comic. Your Catwoman is that one I loved and have continued to love since I was 13 years old. Smart, sassy, with a sense of humour and wonderfully unpredictable motives, as capable of clawing your eyes out as rescuing an orphan and thoroughly enjoying herself doing either. So my thanks for keeping alive my favourite anti hero/heroine in all her (rather devilish) glory.

And your characterisation combined with the witty dialogue, strong plot structure and well detailed backstory, well what can I say but...purrrr.
Calico chapter 1 . 11/20/2001
*sigh* I just enjoy reading your stories so very much. I hope you are continuing the further misadventures of the Cat and the Bat and the rest of the Gotham crowd...please! You've just got such a handle on them, the dialog is brilliant, and you actually tell good tales.
Yeoman Prince chapter 1 . 11/15/2001
yay! I was so thrilled to log in tonight to new fiction! And to find one featuring folks from one of my fave bat shot stories (I may have to dig out my "Further Adventures" paperbacks to read on planes, trains, and automobiles next week), well, I'm just all smiley now. Great stuff, per usual-and I'm very intrigued by the Spoiler and Oracle scene as well. As always, loving the series and look forward to each installment as you write them. I particularly love how they all build on one another. Great stuff!
chris dee chapter 1 . 11/13/2001
FFnet readers, I apologize for the formatting weirdness on this one. I've tried several replacement uploads trying to compensate for whatever buggy thing is going on. This seems to be as good as it gets right now.

Thank you for your patience.
gaz chapter 1 . 11/12/2001
series is still great.
Ghost in the Machine chapter 1 . 11/12/2001
There are just some lines that shouldn't be crossed. (Although I did like the matching injuries.) Didn't know you were a Resnick fan. I've got about 20 of his books and there are a few others I want that are unfortunately out of print. Oh well, like I need a reason to haunt used book stores. Overall, up to your usual high standard.