Reviews for Twilight the Musical
Kiluca1228 chapter 3 . 3/20/2009
pretty good are u gonna do the whole book ? type deLIO THINGY I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO CALL IT ! its pretY AMAZING its exactly like the book but diffrent its col and weird ? lolz good job
Breanne Marie chapter 3 . 11/4/2008
cant wait 4 more!
Sapphire Serina Riddle chapter 3 . 11/3/2008
I like Edward's POV better and the music put a new meeing to the story.
Sapphire Serina Riddle chapter 2 . 10/22/2008
Okay It's good but I'm not sure yet. I loved how Rose and Alice were thinking that song. It was hilerous. We (my friends and I) were laughing like crazy. Anyway I'll keep reading but I'm not sure if I like it yet. Now problems with you but keep writig and then maybe I'll like it.
skipper3 chapter 2 . 9/19/2008
Ah.

I really like this story so far. Muchly so, because I often listen to music when I'm reading fanfictions. And now I can just be TOLD which songs to listen to. :P

This story was recommended to me by -drumroll- BANDGEEK99. I'm glad she did recommend it. :DD

Great story so far!

~Skipper~
Breanne Marie chapter 2 . 9/15/2008
This is really good, I can't wait for more!
bellaloveedwardt4ec chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
i love the story keep go with it the songs are pur gold
xSpikax chapter 2 . 9/13/2008
I want another chapter!
asterdarling chapter 2 . 9/13/2008
Alright, I think you shouldn't use "teh" in place of "the". It sounds like you're not really trying with the story.

Also, you need to be more articulate, ESPECIALLY IN EDWARD'S POV! Edward has that 19th century charm, and your writing just doesn't cover it.

Sorry.

-Morgan-
BandGeek99 chapter 2 . 9/13/2008
BWA! I remember this now! "Like a bat out of Hell" that's a good one! I gotta remember that... ;o)

Hey, you guys had a great dance last night. I wished there was better music, but, eh, c'est la vie, right? "Kids in America" would have been fun cuz I just learned the dance 2 that one... heh...

Anyhoo, if you don't update soon I will hound you en la clase de espanol! HA!

Luv ya lots!

~BAND- oh, ferget it...
butterflyanne chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
cool
BandGeek99 chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
About time you posted this! We wrote it, like, two weeks ago! Well, maybe I shouldn't be talking... *looks embarrassed* I was just about ready to go back and get my Devil's Handbook and blackmail you! Ah hah, jk, Mollz, jk. I can just picture then entire Forks High School doing that... *sighs and smiles*

Anyhoo, I hope you feel better, and if I get anymore ideas for songs I'll let you know in LA CLASE DE ESPANOL! Yay! I didn't forget all my Spanish! WHOO!

Laterz!

~BG99 aka Kat
asterdarling chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
I think it has potential. Great work!

Check out my story, Unexpected Visitors.

/s/4512213/1/