Reviews for Going
mysinger chapter 1 . 5/12
I'm glad I discovered this series, even though you made me cry again :) I loved how Teddy realized that although he never got to know his own father, in reality he had two dads, in Harry and Ron. Ron's letter to Hermione was the perfect way to finish the story. Thank you for sharing it with us.
nellysh chapter 1 . 2/15
so good!
EvilFuzzy9 chapter 1 . 1/26
You complete and utter bastard, you made me cry with this dammit. So many fucking FEELS. ;A;
Rose Unspindle chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
This made me cry, along with the other three...I now look like a raccoon.
Dherea chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
You brought out a side to Ron that is rarely seen. Comforting, compassionate and loving. The ultimate father and best friend. He gave his all for his family, but now it is time to go back to Hermione and Harry. Thank you for writing this beautiful series.
wombat-of-awesomeness chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Why did I click on this fic? I knew I was setting myself up for heart-wrenchingly good writing, but THE LETTER! Wow, this is really powerful, you really are a fantasic writer!
iimagineyou chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Alright, so I just read this with two other people in the room, and as such couldn't burst into tears like I felt was about to happen. So beautiful, and to have Teddy as the oldest of the next generation to be the new protector if you will, and the whole thing... just sad and beautiful and just right.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
So sweet!
Scrivensabre chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Can I transcribe my silent "boohoo"s onto this review? Well, just know that this affected me the worst, because a)It came after the waterworks had already started, and b)Ron's always been my favourite character... Oh Ron.

And now I'd like to thank you for writing such a heartrendingly beautiful series. It was a truly wonderful experience reading something of this calibre, and I do believe I'll be moving on to the rest of your fics now... :)
eagermeager chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
By the Gods. This was extremely beautiful. Not only did you capture their character perfectly, but this was simply heartbreaking.

The best - or worst - tearjerker if I have ever seen one.

Bravo.
wrappedinharry chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Well, this was just as beautiful and as heartwrenching as the other two. I love Teddy's POV... I didn't mention that in the first one-shot. I love how he is so much a part of this large and wonderful family, as much a brother, cousin uncle and great uncle as any of the Potter/Weasleys. Remus and Tonks couldn't have wanted more for their darling son.

Ron tried very hard. obviously to be there for his family, but it just doesn't work properly when part of you is missing. He and Hermione, are together again. The trio one is complete again... Ron, hermione and Harry and his beloved Ginny.

Thank you for another wonderful little chapter in this series.

Lesley~
Saphimire Karishnikova chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Oh. I just finished the series, starting with the one you wrote last. But. Oh. I feel tears. That letter at the end was ... just...
Jess.91 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Again, great piece. I love that it was only a few months between his and Hermione's deaths; as hard as that would make it for all the kids, I can't imagine them being apart. I love the bond he had with Teddy, too.
AirForceMarauder chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
I love this. It actually made me cry (and that's saying something!) so sad, but so wonderful at the same time.

Thank you for sharing your gifts with the rest of us...

I'm off to check out your other stories! Keep up the great work!

AF Marauder
inecstacy chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Excellent story. This story brought me to tears and I don't usually cry. I am still confused to why I cried, I never felt particularly close to Ron. In fact, I didn't much like him. Just felt like telling you thank you, for writing this joy of a story.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »