Reviews for Edward and Jacob's Panic
IknowwhatI'mtalkingabout chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Unlike your other reviewers, I have graduated from Middle School. Not to mention, I know how to type. To put this review simply, this is not well written (at all), this song is only relevant if Bella has slept with both Edward and Jacob (which she hasn't), and there are these wonderful things called action and dialogue.

1) This is so hard to understand, it's not even funny.

2) Bella only had sex with Edward, if you've read the last book, you know how well that turned out.

3) For this to make more sense, give them actions and a backstory. Why are they singing this song? Who is there, is it just Bella? Answer these questions and please, edit this with lines in between the different phrases.

Remember, I've actually graduated from Middle School, I kow what I'm talking about, and I'm in AP English right now.

Have a pleasant day. :)

P.S. Never ignore people who don't like your work, accept that not everyone will like something and move on. Thank them for reading it at the very least and remain polite even if they don't. This makes you the better person.
TaraCullen chapter 1 . 12/30/2009

and, yeah, this IS a panic! at the disco song... not fall out boy.

ABCD chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
to that o-o person: That's NOT a fall out boy song. At all. You're kind of retarded.

to the author: It was a god, funny story. You're a good writer. Don't listen to stupid people who have no idea what they're talking about.

twilight101janeyshka chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
I LIKE it!
EvenDevilsCry chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Haha. Man, at first, I had to read it twice to get it. When I did, it was funny. Ah, stupid myhological creatures, Trix are for Bella. Where the HELL did that come from! :D Weird.
o-o chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
That's actually a fall out boy song -_- someone didn't do their punk homework xD

it could have been worded a bit better, and it was somewhat confusing. I'm sorry, i just didn't even have the patience to finish reading it. Forgive me :) chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Kind of confusing, but interesting.