Reviews for Welcome to the school of monsters
war sage chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
good chapter
Jonathan-L-Seig chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
Loved it!
Random Reviewer chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
It has way to many spelling and grammer errors, which make it confusing to read. If you correct this then this fic would be much better.
RasenShuriken92 chapter 2 . 2/11/2010
i love it! :D

i cant wait for the next one! :D
Elemeffayoh chapter 2 . 1/31/2010
Aw thats cute :D true loves :]
Elemeffayoh chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
aw poor tsukune Technically it aint the same person so he shouldnt feel like that :] good story the grammar is kinda bad i mean just at some parts but other than that its good
UndeadTech-TS chapter 2 . 12/15/2009
HELL YEAH NARUTO, GET SOME. lol, love this story, could be a little more discriptev, but all in all a great story, please update soon, peace out fiend.
Serena6686 chapter 2 . 11/26/2009
nice
Geezorbee chapter 2 . 3/25/2009
Great story! PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ MAKE MORE!

Seriously, other than some occational mistake in spelling, this story is one of the best I've read so far!

Go for it! Cheers!
shadows24 chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
Great story hope for a sequal just need to fix the grammar
Wolvenstrom chapter 2 . 12/7/2008
The way your writing the story at the moment it's kinda 'bashing' Tsukune and I've yet to see a story were a charecter being 'bashed' is helped or liked no matter how many chapter's into the story it is.

What I would do though is if both Moka's fall for Naruto is that you have Tsukune get with one of the other girl's after him.
SilverRite chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Ok im going to be blunt with you. YOUR GRAMMER SUCKS!But you can work on that.(mine isnt perfect eather)OK im glad I got that out of my system because the whole time i was reading I thought I was about to , besides the grammer the story isnt too bad BUT inner Moka would never blush like that from a I doubt she would ever let someone kiss her when she just met ,I doubt Naruto would even try and kiss her in the first likely he wouldnt even call her beautifull when they first meet...most likely but he might think to him self that she is.

I think to make this a good story you have a lot of work to do but I think you can do it if you try! :)

Rember grammer is the Key!My god I sound like a teacher...
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
This. Is. Horrible.

The grammar and spelling is barely better than an AOL chat room filled with 12 year old kids that abbreviate every word that's longer than 2 letters. Learn to use more commas.

Bad Characterization. Naruto wouldn't want everyone to know about the Kyuubi, even if they had become one person/thing/being. You also spelled Yoka wrong. It's Yokai or Youkai. Also, you need a better back story. There's also no proof that Naruto was physically abused as a child. That's a fanon cliché. He was, as far as we know, ignored and shunned, which probably is the equivalent of mental abuse. However, the worst that we can speculate that the people of Konoha did was actively try to hold him back and/or make him stupid.

Naruto, while trusting, also doesn't go around telling people his life story unless they've dealt with the exact same (or similar) thing as he has. In fact, he barely ever talks about his life.

It's also fanon that Kyuubi is the 'King of All Demons' - we know Kyuubi's the 'Strongest of the Bijuu' however we don't know if the Bijuu are demons. We do know they're chakra constructs and/or beasts/monsters, though.

Adult/Vampire!Moka wouldn't blush because of a compliment, however Young/Rosary-Wearing!Moka would.

Anyway, I stopped reading this after little less than half way through, so I'm just going to leave it at that.
ligerzero626 chapter 2 . 10/18/2008
good story update soon.
twisted chapter 2 . 10/7/2008
great story but are you gonna finish it you have wat 13 stories but most have 1 to 2 chapters are you gonna finish any asshole