Reviews for The Art of Getting Dumped
OlyveTheOctoPus chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Loved it in '08. Still love it now :D
spazz4eva1128 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Wonderful story!
Even though I haven't seen Frontier in almost eleven years, I never stopped loving this couple. Somehow, you just wrote the characters exactly as I assumed they would grow up. Thanks for making of my favorite couples so perfect :)
Cherry003 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Hey :)
very nice Little OS, i really enjoyed reading :) love this couple and it is so cute how protective koji acts. Thank you for sharing this Story with us :)
teamcan chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
This was a well written story with a cute plot. Great work! I enjoyed reading this.
I Am the 1st Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
LAUGHING CRYING I DON'T KNOW I THINK I GOT CAVITIES UGH SO SWEET but not completely but sitll I CANT
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I loved this so much so please write more Kouzumi, please!
leslie10959 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I more or less love this with a burning passion. Awesome story here!
permanentsirens chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Very cute :)
Gaahina chan chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
so very nice! Thanks )
KawaiiKilala77 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Aww, so adorable. I felt bad for Izumi with her evil exes but I was glad at the end for both Izumi and Kouji.
ju1i3Oh chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Awww! :) I loved it! Kouzumi Rock! 8p
alamodie chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Very qite story, but gosh that'sthe longest one-shot I've read in a while! ;p It was also amazingly refreshing to read something without a buttload of grammatical errors!
Koatan chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Wow, really cute Kouzumi. I laughed at the ending. xD
XtremeGal87 chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Very good! I really enjoyed it! I've decided you write very wonderful Kouzumi stories; you should definitely keep it up!
twiinklestar chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
So I'm not too sure as to who I see Izumi ending up with, but I'm glad that I read this as the first story. It was very cute and I think you wrote their personalities perfectly. I like how Kouichi punched Kouji. And then Kouji showed up to Izumi only able to say that he got punched. Very adorable! Your writing is also very good and your vocabulary is great too.

~twiinklestar