Reviews for Kingdom Hearts Discipline
Kaze Kimizu chapter 28 . 5/14/2011
Ew, Statistics. I had to take that last semester and hated it. But Psych majors have to have it, unfortunately.

Great chapter! Good luck with finals!
Mello12 chapter 27 . 1/18/2011
Wow your such a good writer but the last one is a little hard to follow could you write one about axel being spanked and one about murlax getting

It would make me so happy.
puppylove98162 chapter 15 . 11/11/2010

This is my favorite one so far!
puppylove98162 chapter 12 . 11/11/2010
puppylove98162 chapter 8 . 11/11/2010
puppylove98162 chapter 5 . 11/11/2010
Loved it!
puppylove98162 chapter 2 . 11/11/2010

Shyloh1234 chapter 27 . 10/21/2010
OMG you're not dead! I'm so happy and sad because you will leave after writhing your last request... But I'm still happy because I've been checking regularly for updates and it was a GREAT suprise when I ( finally ) a new chapter. Beside I've a little question of you ... When will the next chapter be up?

adventure prince chapter 27 . 10/21/2010
i'm not disapointed at all i think it was totaly worth the wait
georgemiser chapter 27 . 10/21/2010
I'm sorry you've decided to end this, KR. you're a great writer. :( Still, as they always say, nothing is written in stone. And i can't wait for my request to be done. :) Hope you stick around to chat at least.
kara hikaru chapter 27 . 10/20/2010
Awesome chapter! i love the enthusiasm right after they got spanked ! XD
RISING FLURRY chapter 18 . 8/15/2010
Cute! Lying never gets you anywere. Sadly Neox had to learn the hard way! XC Oh and as for chapter titles I've got a few ideas. Like maybe The young liar or You can't call a turkey a chicken. Uh do they sound cheesy? (maybe i thought of them in five minutes. So please don't kill me)
Jinzouningen chapter 26 . 8/9/2010
JK: Are you still taking requests? I'd like to see a Vexen to Zexion one if you ever get the chance...

Anyway, great story, I love how you capture their personalities! (Escpecially your Vexen, he was amazing!) Cheers, keep up the good work!

georgemiser chapter 26 . 5/29/2010
It seems that all the stories thus far involve the main kingdom hearts cast. How about something involving one of the disney cast. Disney half own KH too ya know!

How about something like this.

Sora and Leon are on a mission. (What mission it is is your desision.) Needing help they summon Peter Pan and Jack sparrow (Captain!) to help them out.

Leon tells them what to do, But Peter wants to do things his own way, which almost gets him and jack killed. Jack scolds Peter for jeopardizing the mission, but being that peter usually considers pirates to be his enemy, he mouths off to jack and kicks him. What happens next is obvious.

At the end peter apologises to leon and sora.
Dark'nLightAngel chapter 26 . 5/24/2010
Uwah~I love this so much! Please, please, please update with another one soon!

:) Are you going to continue the mini-me (for lack of a better term) stories? I hope you do.
117 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »