Reviews for When Gravity Shifts
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Girl, why did you take the other one off before I even got the chance to read it? DX
xShadeOfWhaa chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Wow...just WOW. I loved this story,it really beats all the other one-shots. But where is "Annoyance, the fastest way to a girl's heart" ? Oh no...DONT TELL ME YOU DELETED IT! IS THE WORLD ENDING!
Harrigination chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
weres the resta this story?:D
xoxoeffie chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
hey! great story but wheres the "annoyance, the fastest way to a girls heart" story? i can't find it!
juliaSwan chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
i really liked this one shot

i was wondering who wrote the actual one,

which i'm guessing was in bellas POV from your description.

Its really well written

and it was fun to read.

thanks

julia
EbonyHearts chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
where is the main story from this?
Shiny Sewage chapter 1 . 2/20/2009

this is so

good.\

:]
RingTheBella chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
When I first read this, I didn't know it was part of another story and it was killing me that it ended on a cliffhanger. I must go find the other story now. I agree with everyone else, that if you should ever change your mind about continuing, we would love to read more from Edward's pov. This was just great. :)
sayit3xs chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Brilliant! I loved it. Ya know if you decided to go ahead and continue to write it we'd sure love to read it! :0)
MilesOfSmiles13 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
great :)!

clears up some stuff :P

but what about what alice and edward were talking about as well.. at the end of chapter 1... or chapter two.. i cnat remember what chapter.. but alice was to druck to reply to bella because she threw up.

:P

i want to know what they were talking about D

hahaha good job!
shesINSPIRED chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
aw, we're only getting epov for one chapter? the first one only? edward's pov sounds a lot more interesting and sweet now that i think about it, with the lullaby playing in his mind.
xox.heart chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
The emotions I feel grom this story are so clear-cut. Very good and original.

I have read many, and I mean MANY Fanfics and one-shots, and this is amazing, it made my own heart twist in agony, which it rarely does nowadays. I know you said you're not, but this is amazing, you should really continue, keep it up.
Rhwe chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Oh i love this in edwards POV. please contine. ]
twilightrocs chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
please please please continue. :)