Reviews for All Good Things Ep 11: Full Immersion
holydemon00 chapter 6 . 9/25/2012
Lol Leeroy Jenkins reference?
Mystique84 chapter 10 . 10/11/2010
I didn't want to read this chapter at first since I had no idea what ReBoot was, but you did it very well, explaining enough history for me to understand and introducing characters one by one, very well done. I did in fact enjoy this chapter as I always wondered what happened to Malcome. Dot and Bob were very cute and I loved Hex, and how she saved the world but no one even noticed, that's the life of a hero. Seriously though, who wouldn't get that Monique is Bonnie? Seriously? (Sorry, Moter Ed moment) and poor Ron, having to work underneath Francis! And oh my God. ! RON IS GOING TO ASK KIM TO MARRY HIM! (isn't he?) AH!

An episode I thought was going to be lame, but turned out Awesome, not many can do that.

vic elor chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
How well this actually fits in style both with the Kim Possible series as well as the Reboot series is astounding. On first read it didn't even occur to me the hidden match up going on. I honestly predicted that Kim and Ron would get sucked into mainframe due to some crazy Drakken device.

The dialogue fits both series very well. I can hear both and Ron and Kim in my head reading their lines and it so fits. Even Bob and Dots lines fit them, which is a much harder task to accomplish. Once I get some sleep I'll be back to read the rest of this story.
CajunBear73 chapter 10 . 4/18/2009
Glad Kim and Ron could really begin to get what's been bugging them out in the open.

Kim's deepest feelings about Ron really were played so harshly by her 'benefactor' a bit ago, compounded with all that she believes of herself and what she has control over between the two of them. She's started on the path to really coming together with her partner and more than a boyfriend.

Ron's doubts and fears have taken such a beating over the last few months while coming into his own since starting college with Kim. Stepping up and firewalling against Kim's pharmacologically assisted onslaught while saving her in Miami should be a plateau his girlfriend should appreciate overall.

What each strives for and fears at the same time are out in the open now and they seem better able to stand together to deal with what comes their way. But there is still the issue of 'Ron's Dream'... to contend with. Maybe there'll be some way to prove that it ain't no dream and to prepare against that nightmare that could become Ron's last day and Kim's future ones.

Liked the loop-around from the initial Lucre mission being tied off in this episode of your 5th season of KP. Francis is as wildly skittish as ever and you just had to know that little program was floating out there somewhere.

But for his rock advice... lets just say that Kim would not be amused.

screaming phoenix chapter 10 . 4/18/2009
This was an enjoyable romp through a different world, although I still think of Tron when you were in the computer program parts. Hexadecimal saved the world, at least her part of it. It was nice to see Kim and Ron finally get a moments peace and work things out between them. They always work best when they connect in a way only these two can.

Good show.

P.S. Francis, right in character!
Mengsk chapter 9 . 4/18/2009
Where did Dr D find the time to make that virus anyway? It would have to have been fairly recent.

Come to think of it, what happened to Dr D? If I remember correctly he escaped Chimaera though that was a while ago now.
Mengsk chapter 10 . 4/18/2009
Alright... that was REALLY cool. And the reboot thing makes more sense on this end.

I don't think I even picked up on Kim threatning the binome? Or did I? It's been a while. Clever ploy nonetheless.
Shrike176 chapter 10 . 4/17/2009
Nice to see Kim and Ron work things out. I agree that if Ron's MMP did start giving him visions of the future, he probably would learn to use it a little at a time and it probably would freak him out the way it has. Nice little mention of the final Reboot season, so much drama over in the Net, in the real world its over in a few seconds. At least until that movie arrives.

I like the final line, funny and reminds the audience of one of the overarching plot points of you series. I really enjoy the way you keep the story moving towards the dramatic conclusion. You're also one of the few authors who gives Rufus a decent sized role. So many others marginalize the little guy or just edit him out entirely. That said, look forward to the next story. Rufus deserves a litte credit and it should be fun, looks like the next two stories are pretty Rufus-centric.

Looking forward to a happy Mole Rat Day. Keep up the good work, hope you consider doing another Reboot fic someday.
Katsumara chapter 10 . 4/17/2009
Super fast chapter posted go! Fantastic chapter, JJ. A fantastic.. absolutely fantastic ending to this fun crossover tale. I hope you plan on doing more crossovers in the future if the mood ever strikes you. You may have doubted yourself some with this coming in, but you certainly passed with flying colors. :D

As far as the actual chapter goes.. I loved it a ton. It's about time Kim and Ron sat down and *really* had that talk fleshed out! I was going "Aw man.." when Ron pulled out the gameboy thinger. I figured he'd just play games and then go home. Boy was I happy when Kim came out and he was still there without the game and ready to talk. It seems like our favorite couple worked out some of the issues and Ron realizes that even if he does die.. he's gotta enjoy his life with Kim as it stands now, and live day by day. I'm so happy they worked through that, and Ron's searching for a piece of jewelry, eh? Something tells me there may be a big proposal of some kind soon!

Keep up the great work. I can't wait for more of your work, including Captain Possible and the Soldiers of the Future.
Shrike176 chapter 9 . 4/17/2009
In any crossover it's important to bring in the two sets of characters without getting bogged down by explaining the entire plot line of the second story. You did an excellent job of that here. I think even if I wasn't a Reboot fan I would've enjoyed this.

Interesting to see Ron doing his prophecy thing with Hex instead of Kim. After last chapter, I went back and watched Hex's fight with Daemon, I'd say Daemon won as she knocked Hex out. Great idea having a villain behind Megabyte's creation. Though said villain appears to be out of the picture in your series. Not sure about Hex sending Team Possible back, but then again, she is unpredictable. I found it ironic that after all the work, revelations and emotional investment Kim and Ron put into this, they didn't actually stop either virus!

Since this isn't marked complete, I take it you have an epilogue planned, hope it involves a wrap up on both worlds. Other than that, great story, but for some reason it doesn't show up when I look up Kim Possible fanfics. I only saw this because I was checking your profile (wanted to see what the next "episode was all about). You might want to fix that.
screaming phoenix chapter 9 . 4/17/2009
So everything is normal in the computer with some interesting observations by Ron toward his attacker. I guess Kim and Ron aren’t the only odd couple in the virtual world.

Looking forward to how this all works out..
Logan chapter 9 . 4/16/2009
Very good ch up date soon!
CajunBear73 chapter 9 . 4/16/2009
Some kind of wild battle came to a close in the virtual world of Bob, Dot and the gang. Just loved the shot at Vista, it's deserving...

Some human intervention added to the world of cyberspace and now comes the results of their sojourn.

Kim looks like she's got a wall or two to crumble between herself and Ron shortly... maybe?

Katsumara chapter 9 . 4/16/2009
Woo! JJ, great chapter! Fantastic work as always. I've loved this crossover of 'Reboot'/Kim Possible. Definitely one of the more creative things done yet. Your characterization of our favorite 'Reboot' characters was also handled well. I loved the scene between Hex and Ron. That was too cool. The Megabyte/Bob/Dot/Kim scene was great too, but MB has always irked me. D: He's such the jerk.

Anyway, I'm glad to see Kim and Ron make it back in the real world, and all the stronger since they got through some of their problems in previous chapters.

I can't wait to read more. Great work, man!
Ninja Master chapter 8 . 4/8/2009
Another awasome ch! Write more!