Reviews for Where the Moon Howls
Grac3 chapter 2 . 3/1
Great rewrite! I'm really enjoying these.
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
This series is very quickly becoming a favorite of mine. _
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
"Don't annoy the royalty." I love that he wasn't encouraging her this time. hehehe
timano chapter 2 . 11/23/2008
A tremendously entertaining story, recasting an episode with a different actor. Highly enjoyable-at least 10 out of 10 stars!
NewDrWhoFan chapter 2 . 9/8/2008
Fascinating take, once again! No licking of the walls, but still no less observant. Interesting that Nine didn't let the werewolf "go". And his just-a-bit-less-rude attitude leading to the Queen's just-a-bit-more-polite request at the end rather than outright banishment; neat!

Perfectly wonderful :)
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Love it, love it, love it!

I thought exactly the same thing about Cassandra when Rose put on that voice ;)

I love how you've rewritten and tweaked things; and even things that are the same take on a different tone with Nine in the picture :)
teddybowties chapter 2 . 9/3/2008
HA! Cor! Blimey!
teddybowties chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Brilliant!
lightsabermaster chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Goodness gracious, however do you do it?

You write the most in-character Ninth Doctor I've ever read. Almost every line I can hear in his voice, and the way you have Rose react to him... You know these characters inside and out and I can't fathom how on earth you do it. And then you have the same basic storyline, but it's changed so much just because it's the Ninth who does it rather than the Tenth... Umm... I guess I'd better stop singing your praises now or my voice will get hoarse!

Anyway, you are the most brilliant Ninth writer I've ever found. Can't wait for more! :)

All the best,