Reviews for Progress
Brigette Janine chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Oh, Daisya. Hooray for minor characters that show up in 3 chapters/5 episodes! This was really well written and a really interesting perspective on Daisya. Keep it up!
Waste of Time chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Daisya's wonderful irreverence is fun to read about in your writing, and the depiction of his mother fits very well. We've all met a woman like Daisya's mom sometime in our lives.
My Chemical Music Box chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Haha, I adore Daisya, and I love the way you've written him. I really just love the whole fic! XD

Keep up the good work!
Sheamaru chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Brilliant. Pure brilliance. Is it okay that I adore you?
SpidersBlood chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Haha, that was very interesting, to say the least. I can't really figure out what he learned from that, but I liked the thoughts on prayer. It can be complicated sometimes, I guess even for an apostle of God.
Firey-Moonlight chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
He doesn't need help, or so he claims. The irony *sniff*

Very nicely written, Daisya acts so immature and yet so grown up at the same time. His questioning of God's ways and eventual acceptance was wonderfully done, good job.
Kuro49 chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
I am not a Daisya fan but you really did make him a very likable guy in this fic :) He was childish but quite grown up in a sense~ And I think it was just really sweet of him, in an unwilling way as he prayed :) And Tiedoll was greatly portrayed. Awesome work~

Ladyfingers chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Awhaa ;A;

This was beautiful. I love how Daisya hadn't known how to pray, and how he tried to figure it out. And then theirs how he prayed for his team, even though he called them names. And his family, too, even though they never really helped him ;_;

Amazing job, I sincerely hope you keep writing!
Resident Fruit Knife chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
...This was really good. Kinda ironic when he said that he didn't need help because...we all know what happened to Daisya...

I really like this!