Reviews for ForgetMeNot
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 5 . 1/8/2012
Great idea and great story!
SensiblyTainted chapter 5 . 3/30/2009
This was a very good story. I kinda wish Cal had seen that purposeless Niko for himself, but I can see why you didn't end it that way. Even if he saw it, that's not to say Cal would have really seen how bleak Niko's life really was and he most likely would have walkeda away. Not a good ending. SO good job! Really exciting. Loved your new Peri.
SensiblyTainted chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
I just found this story and have to comment, even though I usually save my review for the end on a already completed story... I can't imagine what it would be like to look into Niko's face and have him say, "Do I know you?" That must have literally knocked the breath out of Cal. I would have screamed or teared up or something, but he was just silent, numb probably... Really well written.
Ready-made Prodigy chapter 5 . 2/13/2009
AW! That was amazing. I love the tortured feel of Cal when he really thought about returning the memories. So sad, but happy ending! Yay
kellymarianandanne chapter 5 . 11/30/2008
how excellent...i can't believe this- what a incredibly well thought out plot very good stuff
Von chapter 4 . 11/20/2008
How the hell does this only have 8 reviews? Either its somehow slipped under the radar or people in the Nightlife section are really lazy reviewers!

This story was a lot of fun, hence me re-reading it now! :D
Von chapter 5 . 9/27/2008
I cannot believe this only has 7 reviews. It's incredibly good! Perfectly written, in character, interesting, engaging and fresh!

I can only assume the fault lies with low readership counts.

(Gleefully dashes off to look for more)
xXThedoctorxX chapter 5 . 9/16/2008
i LOVE THIS STORY!
Johnny-on-the-spot chapter 5 . 9/5/2008
Wonderful! I love this fic! PLease write more... (~.*)
Moriko-Demon chapter 5 . 9/4/2008
One of my favorites. *nodnod*

I remember reading this on the forum, and it's good to see it on here.

Great job!
Knyghtshade chapter 5 . 9/3/2008
LOL Very nice!
WonderWithMe chapter 5 . 9/3/2008
ah and they all lived happily ever after. Cute little story.
WonderWithMe chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
he he, always great to see new work on Cal and Niko, Good start.
mollieclarke chapter 5 . 9/3/2008