Reviews for Vanished
niknit1998 chapter 32 . 12/31/2015
Dude u r the besttt. Ur so amazing! But that was alot of violence too. I had that kinda feeling in my leg when I read the part where Keith digs the knife so deeply into poor Joe's leg.

P.S: I always review in the last chapter of the story.
Paulina Ann chapter 32 . 12/23/2014
Wow! Another incredibly gripping story! I will be able to survive the holiday break with stories to read. :) On to the next one!
LauraHardy01 chapter 30 . 9/28/2013
I hope it will. They have to have that brotherly heart! They have to!
Guest chapter 32 . 8/5/2013
love it!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/5/2013
If only u were the official author! Tat would b so cool!I personally dont like the Hardy Boys, But I love Ur fan fiction! God ur good at it! U need to write a book and publish officially! I know I would pay hundreds for anything written by u.
RedAries97 chapter 32 . 11/22/2012
Such a great piece! Ya know what, I've re-read your fanfic like, 5 times already! Well, it never make me bored :)
CherryPika91 chapter 32 . 10/10/2012
Wow what a story! It had me on the edge of my seat!
Guest chapter 32 . 8/27/2012
Hmm... Interesting ending. I laughed SO HARD at the contraband dinner. SO F'N FUNNY!
Guest chapter 30 . 8/27/2012
YOU ARE TURNING JOE INTO A DRUGGIE! ZOMIGOSH!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/27/2012
Are you kidding? The guy looks like the Terminator! It was definitely him," the man replied with confidence.

Loool so funny! and-
OMIGOD. SALT. THE STUPID TERMINATOR's GUNNA POUR SALT ON HIS WOUNDS. OMIGOD I HATE HIM. BUT I LOVE UUUU!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/27/2012
Oh my goodness, oh my goodness... It's something gross isn't it? I'm so freaked out... In a good way. This story is phenomenal! But I do feel bad for Joe... Everyone just LOVES torturing him...
centaurdy jackson007 chapter 24 . 8/22/2012
'To be honest I would wonder what was wrong if you HADN'T had thoughts of revenge or retaliation.' hehe :) lol Love it :)
Autumrose chapter 32 . 1/8/2012
I know you wrote this a few yrs ago, but I absoultly loved this story,like your friend I do love these types of stories I will be reading more of your stories! I couldn't wait to get back to it,even tho I know this is fictional I wanted to smack those two idiots hurting Joe (Joe is my favorite by the way) thanks for writing and letting those of us who love this type of story enjoy reading it. :)
PseudoImp chapter 32 . 7/1/2010
I loved this story, Red Hardy! I knew even before I read it that it was gonna be awesome and it was! I love the Hardys...not as much as the Winchesters, BUT I love them just the same. Thanks for writing and sharing this.

Joe and Frank are wonderfully written by you. I would easily have believed for this one to be one of the creator's case files-the way you did this perfectly.

One to the next one. Thanks again, red hardy!
Wyntirsno chapter 32 . 4/30/2010
OMG Poor Joe, he just can't catch a break can he? I hope the trials that you will undoubtably have in another story will go the way they want them too. Frank is being consumed by his hatred, I can understand it, but he really needs to go see Joe's therapist maybe. This was another great story in your series. I am glad Joe came out alright.