Reviews for Poker Anyone?
Kamikashi chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Do you know that there is an own character filter for Jack's clone/Jon? (okay, it's new) It's "Jonathan O."
Bil chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Awesome. I love the name (seriously, *Phoenix*?) and I really really love the way Jack and his clone met again. I love the idea of the younger clone, too. Cool fic!
sproxy23 chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
I lol at this muchly!
xyvortex chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
nice, i was really hoping for a story about a nine year old Jack running around, trying to save the world... or at least stay out of detention... still, it was good.
Seanait chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
omg, yay! that was pretty great! lol! very amusing! it just makes me want to giggle... really, it did! *giggle!* thanks!
Von chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
It's DEFINATELY an interesting idea to have the kid clone break down at an even younger age! Wow, I hope to see more stories based on that notion!
Hiyami chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Oh gods! Now that was hilarious! Was reading this in the library and had a hard time trying not to laugh out loud. Though that damnable grin couldn't be kept from my face... I'm sure that the rest are looking at me funny though I'd rather not look up from the laptop to find out. Love how now Jack's a grandfather... err... sort of... Really would like a short back story to this on mini-Jack aka Phoenix.