Reviews for You Rang?
Stephycats7785 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Of course she would have triplets lol. It's funny because they say that your kids are going to be ten times worse than you were and Chuck and Blair's kids must be would be enough but five lol I cannot imagine!
citigirl13 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Absolutely and utterly beautiful. Loved this story. So original.
Princess Persephone chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
He’d travelled by bus a few times. It was traumatic, and he’d rather pretend that part of his life never happened: it was when Nate was in his ‘man of the people’ phase.

heehee! So Chuck! It's so like him to roll his eyes and go along with Nate like that. :) And I love how he says "I love you to, Blair Bass." Ah, Blair Bass...that has a nice ring to it, doesn't it? :)
princetongirl chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
loved it update soon
elle dit oui chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Of course they would be each other's first. Because they are the two that are one. Or something less poetic but in the general area.

"her phone held tightly within her small grasp; before he shut the door quietly and went back to his transportation." I love how she still has her phone and he goes to his limo. It has symbolism. :)

“Besides, we both know your father adores me, so he’ll wholeheartedly agree; and my own father loves me, so…” she trailed off."

Ah, she says nothing about Harold loving CHuck even though their best friends. Without benefits.

Oh Blair, that's so her style. Threatening people into marrying her and of course she knows where to hit Chuck. No sex. How cruel of her.

She was speaking rapidly into her cell, not paying any attention to anything else; but she stopped short when she saw. Saw him standing there: head half bowed, eyes raised to meet hers, loose smirk playing across his lips, that flimsy piece of card presented in hand.

I love that she was talking into her cell phone when she gets proposed to and that he was near the beloved limo. It fits with the whole theme so well.

The whole pregnancy thing was fabulous because it was spot on them. Blair's too busy insulting him to ACTUALLY order the driver anywhere and he's so desperate and frustrated at keeping her happy. It's great that she always calls him and he's always in his limo for every big event because he almost LIVES in there.

THe ending was perfect. I love how you incorporated the cell phone and the limo into the whole story. I mean, really really loved how you did it.
delphin4ik chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Nice and sweet, and so much Chuck and Blair
Just-Plain-Roo chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Aww! So cute!

Roo
gossipgirl7 chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
i luved the last part so cute
elisgrey chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
i just absolutely LOVED it!
InsideGirl chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
I read this while I was wallowing in self-pity that we have to wait forever for GG to be shown in Britain and they saw it last night, and this totally made me feel better. It was so cute. x
Brookebynature chapter 1 . 9/2/2008