Reviews for Life Altering
BlondieChemGirl chapter 14 . 1/17/2009
Thanks Karen! Finally got to finish "Life Altering". It was really good and way back when you thought you weren't a writer. I guess you have proved yourself wrong. Work and school are calling me, but I will reading "New Beginings" in whatever free time I can eek out. Keep it up. We love stories out here. BlondieChemGirl
BlondieChemGirl chapter 8 . 1/12/2009
I am really enjoying your Col. Sheppard stories. Just thought I would stop for a moment and let you know. School started up again today, so tonight is my last free-for-all reading session. Keep up the writing - you are good. Thanks, BlondieCG
Mirwalker chapter 14 . 9/23/2008
Another winner, and more on the way, you promise!

With your story-weaving skills, I wonder whether you beta read too? (Though I have dissertation needing finishing, I have a couple of WIPs I might have to revisit soon...)

Thanks for sharing your Tom-Clancy-of-Stargate talents... :-)
Space1Traveler chapter 14 . 9/18/2008
You go girl, this was a major 'smack-down'! You had me holding my breath, reading aloud, laughing, and just generally having a wonderful time. You nailed this series PERFECTLY. I love the insertion of the foreign language ideal. That seems perfectly plausible that John would have this capability. The question is WHAT DID ROSE WANT FROM JOHN? Will you answer that in "New Beginnings"? I truly hope so. Thanks for the great time. I wish I had the capability to download this entire series. I'm putting you in my top 10 listing of authors.
neptune60 chapter 14 . 9/16/2008
Whew, you had me biting my nails there thinking Shep was going to lose the power of his legs again. Great story and all three have been a great ride. I thought this endingy was a great wrap up and I won't be tuning in to any follow up if you're going the romance route. Really not a fan of any John/Elizabeth romance at all so I'll stop here but thanks for sharing your amazing talent. Hope to see some other Shep whump fics of yours at some time in the future.
PrincessPatrice chapter 14 . 9/15/2008
Brilliant totally enjoyed reading this. Keep up the great stories
faldo chapter 14 . 9/15/2008
It's been a great ride reading this story as you 'published' it. I'm going to miss the updates and all your review replies which have all been very much appreciated. Congratulations on finishing the story and I, for one, am looking forward to your next. a great big thank you.
miss wizard of oz chapter 14 . 9/15/2008
I can whole heartedly say that I have enjoyed this fic as well as the whole series and I am looking forward to the next fic that I'm sure will come in the future :)
jasminesmommy chapter 14 . 9/14/2008
yup what about getting carls sister walking again :) great story i enjoyed from beginning to end :)
highonscifi chapter 14 . 9/14/2008
Whew! *wipes perspiration off her brow* I really thought John was going to end up in that wheelchair again! But...fainting? Too funny! I loved it!

Once again, you've written a wonderful story. You are very, very good at writing emotion in the characters and that is one thing that makes your stories very special.

Can't wait for the next story in this series!
Kryan810 chapter 14 . 9/14/2008
Wow, that was just fantastic. I tell you I couldn't wait for the next chapter to show up in my inbox every evening. I'm glad you'll be continuing the story arc. Until then, thanks for your wonderful story.
faldo chapter 13 . 9/14/2008
Way to go Shep! Hope his legs are still working! Looking forward to the last chapter. thanks.
jasminesmommy chapter 13 . 9/13/2008
oh please dont tell me that he just lost his legs again :)
highonscifi chapter 13 . 9/13/2008
NO! No, no, NO! PLEASE tell me that John didn't lose the use of his legs again because of the EM field from the bomb...Please?

I'm begging here...
John's PuddleJumper chapter 12 . 9/13/2008
Nice to see John back on his feet and off-world. I hope you find a way for him and Elizabeth to be together.

Nice story