Reviews for Dont touch me
knb1223 chapter 48 . 2/18/2014
This was pretty good :) I loved watching your writing style develop throughout the story. I'll admit I skipped a few parts like where Phil or Mike were actually hurting Bella (not because of your writing... don't worry. I just don;t want to remember some stuff and that would bring it all back) so I can't comment on your writing of those scenes, but I;m sure you did a good job. I also like the second psychologist a lot better. Also, you seem to know a lot about what that psychologist would say. Either you should become a psychologist or you need a hug. *hugs* just in case. Better safe than sorry. I really liked how you wrote Emmet. I wish I had a protective older brother who wanted to kill people who did that type of stuff to me with toilet paper. xD Anyway, this is getting long. I'm excited to read the sequel, but it'll have to wait because I have school and tons of homework to do :( And I'm not always allowed on a computer with more than Word, Power Point, etc. Keep writing!
knb1223 chapter 38 . 2/17/2014
Poor Bella :( I see where the psychologist is coming from in using that method, but (if I actually talked to my stupid psychologist I'm forced to see) if I had a psychologist like that it would definitely make me feel worse.
knb1223 chapter 32 . 2/17/2014
First, you're still doing great :) It's awesome to watch your writing get better as you kept (yeah I know this is late) writing. I don't think she'd necessarily stop being scared (well, she was scared at Saw but that's... well... a horror movie with tons of blood and torture and stuff) just because They're gone. I didn't. I certainly haven't worn a super short skirt for years, but I guess she's Bella and I'm me so we're obviously different. Well, time for me to keep reading... I'm almost sure she won't be carefree for long. Stupid Phil! You're a good writer though so keep at it.
knb1223 chapter 10 . 2/17/2014
I think you did a good job of giving her realistic (for what Phil acted like anyway) expectations of what a father acts like. Other stories often have the abused person act totally different except for being a little scared as soon as they are in the "safe" home. Your story is closer to how it really is (don't ask how I know that but it's true). Not perfect, but pretty good. I'm excited to keep reading and see your writing develop as you get more into writing the story. Thanks for being realistic... you made me feel more normal. :)
nessiegurl23 chapter 10 . 2/14/2013
YOU ARE EVIL! Your gonna let bella starve to death?
nessiegurl23 chapter 7 . 2/14/2013
"Oh my goodness. I have so much to show you!"

wow emmett sounds like alice on crack
Yorushike chapter 12 . 9/8/2012
Hi,
I love your story. it feels very alive and mostly very realistic.
But in this chapter I think Edward is getting what is going on too quickly. I mean what is the first thing you think of when someone is saying in their sleep that someone is supposed to stop, rape? No, maybe that Mike was pushy or something but not rape right away.
I also think that Mike is going a bit quick. It feels like he rapes a girl a day and doesn't bother thinking about it. I like how in the beginning he mistakes her breathing for exitment. Perhapsed expand that.
Still like it a lot
Guest chapter 9 . 7/8/2012
im nt tryin to b mean or anything bt i think yu shuld get someone to edit yur wrk fot grammar mistakes cuz it gets really irritating to hav to read thru da mistakes
Guest chapter 46 . 10/24/2011
shut up and play bella !
DrawnToTheNight chapter 48 . 10/4/2011
thank you so much for writing this story

it flowed really nicely

thanks for writing

drawntothenight
pottermindsfreak365 chapter 9 . 3/5/2011
love it so far but i have to let you know for later use emmett to bella is her brother not bother
lissi chapter 6 . 1/21/2011
ok... I haven't taken spanish in four years, but I'm pretty sure she said "are you my father?" to that ken guy...

but I have no idea why she would say that to a stranger... so i guess my spanish is just a litle rusty.

:P

I'll go look up what it really means.

ps- luv your stories

jaredjwalker1994 chapter 38 . 12/2/2010
I'm confused, is Emmett, Bella's brother from a diffrent marriage?
nickiecullenforlife chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
ow good but ow
edwards 1 stalker chapter 48 . 11/22/2010
awesome! you are awesome for writing this!