Reviews for Twilight of the Goddesses
PS chapter 15 . 3/10/2012
Amazing Amazing Bravo No words could describe how amazing this fic is. Lord Syntax, you are one of the few authors who actually deserves to be authors... Spellbounding, touching story I'm crying :)
Bouncefox chapter 15 . 5/27/2010
Wow. Just...wow. It may have taken me two days to read this, but I definitely consider it a good read. Something rare on Fanfiction. Cookie to you for being original.

This story was a different kind of read. Most from the point of Ganondorf, my favorite. It's not often that I read from his perspective, since it's a little rare to find an enticing fic with his point of view. Another cookie for you.

His journey seemed as if I was playing a game. I don't know how to describe it. It was just a game that I couldn't put down. I'm happy I stumbled upon this when it was finished. I couldn't bear the suspense of waiting for another chapter. I feel bad for those who stuck around while you were writing this. The suspense thrown in here is used without a care. Cliffhangers, battles, and what the heck is going to happen next. I think that's one element in this fic that makes it so exciting.

(Ugh, being cut short.)

Something that truly needs to be reviewed more. Good well done.
Asgar chapter 15 . 3/26/2010
A nice story. Bonus points for focussing it on Ganon, villains become so much more awesome if they are pit against something more evil, showing off the contrast. Also, it was a cool idea to include the Ganon-transformation in the final fight. Not much to complain, although I was a bit annoyed by the use of the classic rules of drama this time, like Ganon having to at the end, just so that he is a bit more redeemed and stuff (imho, it would've been more interesting if he had survived and would've had to find a new occupation...) and as soon as Dolvin appeared in front of the goddesses, it was very predictable what would happen to him. But overall, yeah, an enjoyable read. Ganon's sword would probably be a good oppurtunity for a sequel, I guess...
finem facere mundo chapter 15 . 5/12/2009
This . . has got to be . . one of the BEST stories I have read on this site . . . Seriously, very good grammar, sarcastic humor, incredible plot, action, and dialogue to boot! I am favoring, and moreover I commend you for this extraordinary work of literature. The way you turned one of the most badassed villains in video games into one of the most amazing anti-heroes I have ever seen, is incredible. I could go on, but I won't. Very, very good job.
Tetraforce chapter 15 . 11/12/2008
I don't take my words back in the last chapter. I don't like tradegy endings so bye bye then. :(
Tetraforce chapter 14 . 11/12/2008
I think this should be changed to Tradgedy but that's just me. I can't belive Ganon just died like that, how dare you! I hope there is something in the epilouge.

(Goes to kill a bunch of creatures in rage)
Tetraforce chapter 13 . 11/11/2008
Hoo hoo hoo he he he I like that last line the best. I have fought for the dead long enough; it is high about time I fought for the living! Have at you!"

I like the climax of all this and I like the 1st person and 3rd person perspective mixes. (I finally know what Climax means!) :)

Hopefully the Goddesses will go back to where they belong when they die. :) Axe falls on Dins head: Din Ouch! Why you traitorous master I will rebal all your orders! "Opps guess I got carried away there cause I wanted to fight for the lives of the world instead of playing Gods for fun."

Din Opps is right mister! (Brings swords out of thin air) *I am going to make him shut up for good*

Darn so much for my vacation to Great Britian! Link, Ganondorf and Zelda: ? Britian?
Tetraforce chapter 12 . 11/11/2008
Tetraforce the master of the Goddesess 3.

Well done plot twist!

As much as I want to say very nasty things to the Golden Goddesses I will relent as kids are likely viewing this site, Plus I don't want the parents to yell at them then accusing them of looking at naughty sites on purpose which probably isn't true, The kids will have a bad night/day after that.

I like the Celestial Palace area but the whole time I was technically bored being their leader and wish I was in Britian going on a vacation.

Yells in megaphone from throne:

D-t Link and Zelda! Why don't you understand they destroyed an old world for their own purposes? That in my book constitutes selfish easy! I wonder how they would like it if some other force came to Hyrule demanding worship or destruction? HUH! I almost hope that happens someday for a taste of your own medicine.

I am banishing you for an indefinite amount of time to the underworld, Perhaps you will be useful there. Get out of my ugly sight you 3 as I've had it up to here with you.

(shows finger extending to the roof of the Celestial Palace)

A very epic twist definitely to the usual shovelware-fics that plague this site like a disease from the Dark Realm. (gets fanfic cleaner ready)
Tetraforce chapter 11 . 11/11/2008
An offer from Faroe to her worst enemy? I don't like the sound of that. (insert dramatic music here) The story gets intresting with every turn though I was half-hoping Ganon would have a partner with him.
Tetraforce chapter 10 . 11/11/2008
Sorry for the short reviews before but I was tired and felt like poop. :(

1. I didn't know killing the Goddeses would cause so much havoc I figured it was BEE S. (can't find a good BS smiley anywhere)

I still believe in a higher way to solve all their problems but still you aint going to like it as it will cause too much change and an uproar. (insert riot crowd here)

2. Here is the victory music for when Ganon defeated 'little' Dinny. /soundtracks/final-fantasy/final-fantasy-1/26%20-% 3 You can also preview the entire soundtrack online if you don't wanna download it by the jukebox.

The Theme when you defeat all the Golden Goddesess! /soundtracks/final-fantasy/final-fantasy-12/2%20-%2003%20-%20Victory%20Fanfare%20FFXII% 3
Tetraforce chapter 9 . 11/11/2008
Sucks he is out of the jurdisction of his monsters. :( Intresting how What's her name stabbed him in the back.
Tetraforce chapter 8 . 11/11/2008
Ganon ignored the advice of the dwarf on going alone, Oh well. I am just glad he defeated Dinny. That's my nickname for her don't like it too bad.
Tetraforce chapter 7 . 11/11/2008
Readers notes: (review afterwards)

For some reason the darn scroll bar is bouncing up and I cannot type any further then what is below so sorry for the screw up at the bottom. :( Eventually this will overlap my other words due to the jumpy scroll bar.

Since you sound like a busy man then I am not going to have high expectations of your responses so I won't get myself dissapointed as I tend to do sometimes. * * means thoughts

Review!

:) Well text smileys isn't enough for how I feel about this story so. [url][img] [/img][/url] and [url][img] [/img][/url]

Hope that helps as I can't think of any critical comments not that I am good at critcsizing anyways. X:O *Darn that axe from Din* You and I kinda think on the same thought line.

Tetraforce the master of all: All Right Goddess Din you come here! I order you too! Din: Uh oh! *he never usually orders me unless I did something bad or did a very stupid move* Uh oh is right Young lady! Tell me how this axe came on my head as it contains YOUR magic properties! :P

*If I didn't know any better I would say you want to overthrow me but I won't be like the King of Hyrule and assume things that seriously.*

(Um, because well, Faroe made me do it as she doesn't like your decision on Ganon)

That's the best you can come up with? You the Goddess of Power? You are NOT allowed to travel in Hyrule for an indefinit amount of time unless I tell you to do so and you cannot cast magic. :P Get out of my sight. (Goddess Din leaves throne Room)
Tetraforce chapter 6 . 11/10/2008
THAT was my first thought when I saw Dolvin but the other idea also made sense.
Tetraforce chapter 5 . 11/10/2008
Reminds me of the good ol days of Back to the Future Part II Where Jen and her older self saw each other and passed out. "I'M OLD!" It's funnier if you watch it and understand what was happening before that.

Ganon could have passed out from his two selves.

The other scenario would have been a paradox which would cause the universe to cease to exist! or just their local Galaxy G

Glad that didn't happen to Hyrule! :O