Reviews for The Renesmee Diaries
Billy Turner chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
Changed my mind. We using another Renesmee diary. Sorry.
LAL Preston chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
This is fantastic! I love it! I write scripts for movies, my name is Billy and we're thinking of making a sixth Twilight installment and maybe this could be it! Who knows? I'll let you know!
Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, Mackenzie Foy, Betsy McCreddie and Gemma Murna will be starred for this chapter.

Billy Turner
Chloe chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
I hate rensmee so much I am better than her she makes my blood boil like a kettle please replace her she is no match for Jacob is
my husband not hers
Michigan fan chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
this is really good but you need to make more of them for us twilight fans please
thanx
Amber chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
Please write more!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
Apsolutly love this chapter and really hope you write the next one soon
Guest chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
love it make a fourth one.
Kkhushi chapter 3 . 6/11/2011
this jst aweome love it ! plzz countinu the story !
freudylove chapter 3 . 4/9/2011
Hey, upload soon? I am waiting, and really wanna know!
Twilight's evil Pixie chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
YA! Keep writing!
Rosalie Hale Cullen93 chapter 3 . 7/23/2009
Its really good, I can't wait for the next entry!
cleo the hedgehog chapter 3 . 6/10/2009
OH SNAP, love it :) those coded letters are awesome, hes in london! XD, smart lil nessie, she should go and find him with edward like a father/daughter thing :) 3
cool-gal95 chapter 3 . 3/9/2009
Um...if Lydia's Dad is still there, he has to be a vamp. So, if he meets Lydia, he will get in trouble with the Volturi. Then WHY THE HELL WILL HE LEAVE A CRYPTIC MESSAGE REVEALING HIS LOCATION?
CourtneyHale chapter 3 . 1/2/2009
OMG! its so thrilling!

i cant wait for the next installment! keep writing!

i love your work!

x
Hikairi Cullen chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
o.o Wow. That was intense! The first entry was cute, the second one was adorable, and the third was brilliant! I love the not Lydia's dad left her. I can't wait to see how this story turns out!