Reviews for The Tour
Tigergirljamie7 chapter 7 . 10/4/2015
Girls you've donea fantastic job.
the whole story is hot and sweet at the same time. a bit bold some times but it works.
I do feel sorry for that doctor though and for Elphie too the shame oh Oz the shame, Glinda' reaction was priceless. awesome chapter, awesome story

JOB WELL DONE

Greets Tigergirl
Guest chapter 6 . 4/15/2015
GURLS! You should totally update!
MooChicken chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Pretty awesome! However, the only thing that threw me off is the inconsistency with Elphaba's water allergy. It didn't make much sense to me.
Elphiethegreen chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
I love It!
samduncs chapter 5 . 3/6/2011
jesus. i think i need to step outside for some air...
KawaiiKilala77 chapter 7 . 9/23/2010
All of these chapters are hot! And they're sweet too. I love the relationship between Elphie and Glinda. Its so cute!
ElphiesGF chapter 7 . 6/17/2010
Lol! Please oh PLEASEEEEEEE update! I lol'd at the freezer sex. And the Dr visit! Please update!
inlovewithMileyCyrus chapter 7 . 5/8/2009
i absolutely love this story. please udpate soon. i am loving the loving between Glinda and Elphaba.
Dru Cruise chapter 7 . 12/18/2008
wow this story is fantastic. They manage to pretty much stay in character but still have fun all over shiz. Keep going with chapters!
epically passionate chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
WOW. this is definitely the best chapter written yet! I don't know what it is about this chapter, but it was utterly fantastic! pure genius. and so hot.
Love That Wicked chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
OMG I nearly laughed my ass off when Elphaba's underwear ended up over the doctor's glasses. Then for him to think she was having some kind of attack. I don't know how Glinda kept from cracking up.

This is great. More soon please.
Literaryluminations chapter 7 . 10/8/2008
Whoa! THAT WAS OZSOME!

Great job, you two!
Ggunsailor chapter 7 . 10/8/2008
(Falls off my bed and dies laughing)Oh, Oz, that DID not just happen! Haha! Poor Dr. Carlos.

Can't wait to see what's next. :D
TheWarrior12 chapter 7 . 10/8/2008
I was laughing SO hard when Elphaba's underwear came flying off and hit the Doctor! :D

You guys rocked. This chapter was awesome!
pcp4202002 chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
...wow...umm...you need to update this more yup...very soon
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »