Reviews for The Tour
GURLS! You should totally update!
MooChicken chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Pretty awesome! However, the only thing that threw me off is the inconsistency with Elphaba's water allergy. It didn't make much sense to me.
Elphiethegreen chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
I love It!
samduncs chapter 5 . 3/6/2011
jesus. i think i need to step outside for some air...
KawaiiKilala77 chapter 7 . 9/23/2010
All of these chapters are hot! And they're sweet too. I love the relationship between Elphie and Glinda. Its so cute!
ElphiesGF chapter 7 . 6/17/2010
Lol! Please oh PLEASEEEEEEE update! I lol'd at the freezer sex. And the Dr visit! Please update!
inlovewithMileyCyrus chapter 7 . 5/8/2009
i absolutely love this story. please udpate soon. i am loving the loving between Glinda and Elphaba.
Dru Cruise chapter 7 . 12/18/2008
wow this story is fantastic. They manage to pretty much stay in character but still have fun all over shiz. Keep going with chapters!
epically passionate chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
WOW. this is definitely the best chapter written yet! I don't know what it is about this chapter, but it was utterly fantastic! pure genius. and so hot.
Love That Wicked chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
OMG I nearly laughed my ass off when Elphaba's underwear ended up over the doctor's glasses. Then for him to think she was having some kind of attack. I don't know how Glinda kept from cracking up.

This is great. More soon please.
Literaryluminations chapter 7 . 10/8/2008
Whoa! THAT WAS OZSOME!

Great job, you two!
Ggunsailor chapter 7 . 10/8/2008
(Falls off my bed and dies laughing)Oh, Oz, that DID not just happen! Haha! Poor Dr. Carlos.

Can't wait to see what's next. :D
TheWarrior12 chapter 7 . 10/8/2008
I was laughing SO hard when Elphaba's underwear came flying off and hit the Doctor! :D

You guys rocked. This chapter was awesome!
pcp4202002 chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
...wow...umm...you need to update this more yup...very soon
Ggunsailor chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Sex in a freezer. Hmm...sounds good. ;)

What a delicious way to top off the night before I go to bed. Write more soon!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »