Reviews for The Charmed Path to the Emerald City
EiSeL chapter 6 . 1/27/2009
I loved this story. It was tragic, as expected, but no less beautiful. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

-EiSeL
TheWarrior12 chapter 6 . 1/24/2009
Very powerful ending. Well done.

Thank you for writing this story.
AMurderOfOne chapter 6 . 1/24/2009
Wow. The ending.

This could not have been done any better.
Mirsha chapter 5 . 1/24/2009
This is excellent; I think you've got the characters spot on and the wizard made me extremely ANGRY. I'm glad you're writing an epilogue, I look forward to reading it.
AMurderOfOne chapter 5 . 1/23/2009
Oh, the scene in the room. Absolutely amazing. I love how you followed along with the book and then gave us that scene. Maguire's ambiguity can drive me insane.

Elphaba - yes. That is the hardest decision she will make. I believe so.
TheWarrior12 chapter 4 . 1/23/2009
Nicely written. :)

Keep up the good work.
AMurderOfOne chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Wonderful, wonderful chapter. I loved that Elphaba finally said those three words, and how she was ready for business when the time came.
AMurderOfOne chapter 3 . 11/23/2008
I love this story and I have missed it!

I love the book, and Glinda being sneaky and not telling Elphaba about it. I'm quite enthralled.

TheWarrior12 chapter 2 . 9/17/2008
Another wonderful chapter. I loved how you wrote Elphaba and Glinda interacting with one another.

I hope you give us more of this story soon.
Gelphie44 chapter 2 . 9/15/2008
I love this story. I just wish that Elphaba could tell Glinda that she loved her. Because we all know that she obviously does! haha. Thanks for the update and I can't wait for more!
TheWarrior12 chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Great detail and nicely written.

Keep up the good work.

Update ASAP!
Gelphie44 chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
So I'm liking this so far, I can't wait to see where it goes. It was cute when elphie stayed up all night to protect glinda. I hope she can tell her she loves her soon. More please!