Reviews for To Touch a Unicorn
Beeswax chapter 1 . 7/19
This was perfect.
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 1/10
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS STORY. i love how you capture the internal conflict malfoy lives with in his mind because he constantly puts guilt and pressure on himself to appear faultless. also, omg, mcgonagall is bae. i really like the idea of her being a safe resource and support for malfoy, and a sort-of-matchmaker between him and harry.
Cinni chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
It's such a pretty fic. And adorable!
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
Simply beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
Really beautiful. Draco deserves a happy ending after everything he's been through. Quite a hear-warming story
NemmerlesRaven chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
Another fabulous story! My favourite part is where you talk about how someone can be the same in soul and life experience but still emerge changed. I think that hits the nail on the head - having an identity isn't about being exactly the same all your life any more than it is about always changing from moment to moment. It takes a balance of both, I think, and your stories capture that wonderfully
readingaccount chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
Aww, that's cute.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
I waaant mooooorrrreeee. I love it up. Good job
luv-blonde-bunny chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
ohmfoodguguh! this is such a wonderfully cute story u i'm practically crossed eyed with hope much it's got me twisting in delight! X3 just adorable. love, love, LOVE it 3!
angeltrin1 chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Such a sweet story! I'm a sucker for HEA and that is exactly how I perceive these 2 ending up together, happy, for life! Well written!
ScorpioDani chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
How beautiful!

I came to read this because of the title. Harry and Draco and unicorns is a must-read fic.

It was perfect and I was so touched by Draco. Loved it!
Sijglind chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
This was so cute, and also sad, but still so wonderful. Well done!