Reviews for Desire
Athiriel chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
I love this one shot!

And I really liked the ending!

"All of you humans... will suffer the wrath of Envy the homunculus!" So cool!

I also like all your other FullMetal Alchemist stories. You're an great author :D
Cheza the Flower Maiden chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
He's really gone off the deep end hasn't he?
YukinoKara chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Oh, wow...I read this and I started smiling and now my entire being wants to kill...I can taste the blood already...wow.

Ah-I should calm down now...

Nice oneshot )

~YukinoKara, the blood thirsty [human(?)]
DemonRaily chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
You did a great job as always, but i don't understud a lot of things like why is he there in the first please, and why he use just small part of his powers.
marmaroth chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
...is that sadism? I mean, it's not like he gets pleasure from giving others pain...it's more like he wants blood? Or something? Or is it the same thing? I'm confusing myself .

I've been reading the FMA manga lately I've only ever watched the anime and read, like, two volumes of the manga, and gotten the rest from fanfics that follow the plot and stuff, but now I'm actually reading it! And it's been keeping me on the edge of my seat...only I'm afraid of what might happen...

~
Kittyclaw chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
...I think...I'm in love. This is absolutly amazing! The emotions are so rawr and powerful and you described them in such a perfect way, you can imagine it happening vividly. Even though the story talks about blood and eating one's arm it has a sort of poetic-ness that kind of takes away from the gore, and highlights it at the same time and and...'continues fan girl spazzing even though she run out of words to describe it'

Another work of genius Burakku. When it comes to capturing emotions in words, you make me jealous of your ability. You keep getting better and I can't wait to see more of your work :)