Reviews for Trapped
BellaTwilightRocks chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Good chappie!
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
It wasn’t until a few hours after we got up the next day that we noticed the tree outside the on-campus apartment the three of us shared. It wasn’t its normal foliage green color. No; it was red, yellow, blue, black, peach, white, and so many more colors. It was the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat of trees. There was multi-colored bits of silk, satin, and lace all over that tree. And it was, by no means, a tiny tree. It was the largest one on campus and it was covered with Rose’s unmentionables.

ROTFLMAO! I think I just wet myself.

Damn, that was hot!
Cullensgirl90 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
that was hot
banshee69 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Must have been a good size closet, LMAO. Oh my!
amwine chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Wow...this is awesome! Very hot. Great job...Thanks!
JustARead chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
i loved it! i see there's a sequel- GOOD! ;)
burning.x.impossibly.x.bright chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Well that's one way to meet your true love ;)

I just hope they weren't caught by someone opening the closet door haha

I don't think anyone would really mind being trapped in the closet with Edward though, especially if that's how it turned out haha

There really is only one word to describe it though...HOT! haha

Awesome job :D
twifan7731 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
That was very HOT! Very good writing... and just awesome HOTness!
Emily Cullen 17 chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
so hotly turningony ;)
rearviewxmirrors chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
i can't believe i haven't review this. i have read this before. it is so good!
Pendy chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Wonderful!
Sondra Huxtable chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
This was great! :D
Cullenary chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
After reading this story I just felt I had to say "very nicely done!" I am quite the twilight/fanfiction addict and as I was reading your story I was compelled by all the creativity that I find here-no story is the same-they all have thier own "fingerprint" and yours my dear was a wonderful one! Thank you for keeping it real, fun, and creative! I'm heading over to check out your other pieces of work!
PinkPastelPretty chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
this story makes me want to steal my friend's lingerie...
babylopez2008 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
omg! trapped in the closet with Edward? FREAKIN AWESOME... lol does Rose ever find out and do they escape with their lives?
159 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »