Reviews for Crack
Katherine chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
haha! its like o damnit, i broke your wrist...well lets go! i wonder what the crashing sound was
LizzieJoe chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Aww poor sammy,dean dosent know his own strengh!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Yes, when is a Winchester day ever easy! Very funny, and quite painful!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Poor Dean - and of course poor Sam too. Accidents happen but that was really such a relaxing random moment turning bad.
amyblair chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Ha, ha...

My brother broke my arm once. Well, actually it was his horse's fault, but it all started with him...
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
AW lol hun

O
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Aw, something so innocent as arm wrestling had to turn into a painful experience for Sammy!
Mad Server chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Oh muscular Dean. I really like what you did with the senses here, picking out just a few details to get the whole thing across: the sound of Sam's wrist breaking, and then Sam not making a sound, just going stark white. Great tension.
sendintheclowns chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
I'm constantly amazed by what people can accomplish with a drabble and this is no exception.

You say crack, I say cool. That is such a normal thing to have happen when brothers are active. Painful though. For both parties.
RedDragen chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
That was short but I liked it
NC Girl chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Okay, you made me cringe. Great descriptions!
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
OW... Poor boys.

Sucks that Dean hurt his brother, he's never gonna get over that. But he could definitely take care of him. That would be nice. Yes, that can play out in my head just fine.

Thanks for the fun drabble!
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
"So much for easy."

Poor Sam. Even when they are playing, they get hurt! Boys. Young male syndrome to the max.

I love how this goes from easy going, relaxing, happy day to 'uh oh' in less that 100 words...