Reviews for Playing Solitaire
sammy55 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
That was freaking hilarious!
i-kno-you-want-me chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
one of the most funniest, most hilarius stories I've read. God you're... I can't say words but that was probably one of the funniest stories i've ever, evr read. hahahaha Why didn't Bella go up and help him because I would've gotten a kick out of
xXRockPinkHeartzXx chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
HOW DO YOU KNOW ALL THOSE TERMS. I COSUGHT ON ABOUT THREE SENTENCES AFTER SHE WALKED IN THE CULLEN'S HOUSE. SHE IS SO CLUELESS. ANYWAY, SO FUNNY. HILARIOUS. JASPERS LAST LINE IS SUPER, HISTARICALLY AMUSHINGLY HILARIOUSING FUNNY.
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Holy shit, I think I bit through my lip trying not to laugh out loud.
Allysonnnn chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
OMG that was so freaking great! I got what you meant right away so I was cracking up the whole time at Bella as she tried to figure it out! Great job.
fanfictionuser1234 chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
lol haha

“Discovering his own potential.” - that was probably from emmett
burning.x.impossibly.x.bright chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Bella totally would be that dense about it :P

That was hilarious, I am actually pretty impressed with the different terms that you managed to come up with haha

I figured it out by the title myself once they said Edward was taking care of business. I guess Bella isn't as dirty minded as the rest of us. ;)

Awesome job, it was funny and very very amusing :D
TutsTemplar chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
OMFG! THIS IS HILARIOUS! ZOMG! YOU ARE AMAZING!
leo22cuervo chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Oh god, I'm laughing like an idiot right now in front of the computer.
Cuinawen chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Oh my god. I almost choked to death laughing at this. I've never seen so many euphemisms for wanking in one place before! Although I'm almost disappointed that 'doing the four finger shuffle' or 'having a handy shandy' weren't there!

Seriously, great job. I loved it!
SailorV911 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
haha. that was freakin funny. although her being so dumb, i wanted to smack her!
oreo121105 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
You should right more...an odd topic but i thought you did a great job writing it! awesome
lindyrb chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
OK, I can honestly say I learned a WHOLE bunch of new euphamisms with this one:D I just kept cracking up...poor Edward!
NauruAyumi chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Priceless.
tinhunny chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
spanking animals! hahahahahahaha... so funny, & the innuendos just keep coming dont they? hahahahahaha...
85 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »