Reviews for Playing Solitaire
FlamingRedFox chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
*blinks* So that's the sort of info you collect when you're around for a good 90 years... Who knew there were so many euphemisms.

That being said, this was drop your jaw funny. I was honestly slackjawed for half of it, and the entire time I had tears in my eyes that's how hard I was laughing. This was utterly brilliant! Wonderfully amusing! Lovely job. Poor, poor Edward. ;P

Sincerely,

FlamingRedFox
silme33 chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
O.M.G I think I just coughed up a kidney laughing at that!

Well done, I loved that ;)
sketchinglife chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Omg that was the greatest thing ever! I could not stop laughing, seriously, actual laughs. Freaking hilarious.
Leighta Greenleaf chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Poor Edward...
TwilightJemS chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I haven't laughed so much since I read "Attention Wal-Mart Shoppers"! Thanks for the laugh!
dontbevain chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
I had no idea there were so many ways to describe Edward wanking off but I'm thoroughly amused by the family teasing.
stupidlamb9 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
TO FUNNY!my god-u really know so sex trems don't u?did u make up some of those cuz there r a few i havn't ever heard b4...great story!keep writing!
Anna Diamond chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
oh my god, i can't remember the last time i laughed so hard. surely you can't know all those totally awesome euphemisms off the top of your head? hahaha. alabaster yak. rofl rofl rofl rofl. excellent one shot!
kara2509 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
LOL that was soo funny I couldn't stop laughing
PandylBas chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
XD you gotta love siblings esp. when they are vampires.
Chrizziebelle Cullen chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
OH MY GOODNES

THAT IS SO DISGUSTING! and i have never heard ANY of those innuendos! the sad thing is, it was SO funny! you have a great sense of humour for those who can handle it! Keep it up!

-, Chrizziebelle
klutzygirl34 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
I think I just literally laughed my ass off!
akaMrsEdwardCullen chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
omg this is so perversely hilarious! I love it!
Darker Shades of Gray chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
ROFLPIMP! That was the funniest thing I have read ever! Fucking hilarious!
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
HAHAHA! I'm seriously laughing so hard right now (and my dog is looking at me weirdly)!
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »