Reviews for Playing Solitaire
Edwardxlovesxme chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
ha that was hilarious it took me awhile to get some of those
cmw24 chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Oh My Edward! I think I scared my husband and kids away with my spontaneous obursts. That was freaking hilarious. I loved it.
bethaboo chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
This is another hilarious one-shot. I love your use of all the euphemisms for jacking off. . .so brilliant. And thanks for the shout-outs. . .but I was just giving you your due as a great writer :)
DelilahTCullen chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
haha that was hilarious! how did u come up with all those phrases? i mean ive heard most of them before but damn, tha was super awesome! though i caught on wen Emmett said. He was upstairs taking care of his business...

Very good! hilarious, i loved it!

PEACE Delilah
Pazzesco E Bello chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
hahahahahahah hahahahhaha ahahahahah

LMFAO!

this is seriously one of the most funniest stories i have ever read! bella is really slow! i realized what they were saying from the begnining...hahahah and i can't stop laughing...everyone's staring at me like i've gone psycho...but i don't care!

anyways is this a one-shot? cuz if it is im kinda sad...but if it isn't then im happy cuz i can read more funny stories!

:]
keisha294 chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
funny, i have never heard most of the eufamisms. hmm i think you need a smutty sequal or second chapter of bella going upstairs to help edward with his "problem"
lovedwardalways chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
that was too funny I thougt when jasper first said you can go help him I figured that is what he was doing but not sure I love that I had not heard half of those terms but still funny.
sami chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Hands down the funniest story i've ever read.

That's all I've got to say.
wingsxforxmarie chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Oh my gosh, I was cracking up the entire time.

I honestly figured it out right from the beginning 'cause I have a really... peverted mind. Obviously, you do too. Haha.

Though, possibly this fic should be rated M? Or at least have a warning so someone doesn't read it by accident.
LaurynCullen chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
LMFAO.

that was brilliant.

you are hilarious.
LauraWrites chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
okay so i so did not excpect the story to go in that direction! and wow! i have never have read that many sayings for one action! but by god she's slow! i was lost at some points but wow!

please give some warning next time.

Aoura