Reviews for To Find Solidity and Safety
JackFrostFanROtG chapter 4 . 1/25
...I seriously wish this is how it had happened in the actual show. I so prefer this more :)
Fantastic good classic hurt comfort - thank you so much for writing this!
justawkwardlystandingthere chapter 4 . 7/17/2014
Really enjoyed this :) great job
MysteryMadchen chapter 4 . 4/21/2014
Ahhhh loved this story and can't wait to find out what other potential Limp Sam stories you've done. Any chance you've done a blind Sam fic or a organ failure Sam, or a Deaf Sam or a Kidnapped for a year Winchester fic with John and if not any chance you would want to? You know a really REALLY long one or ones? Thanks for the story! Nicole :)
MysteryMadchen chapter 3 . 4/21/2014
Another great chapter and I wish the show had gone in this direction instead of the way it did. I'm a Sam girl and I see him traveling down this path other than the one he did in cannon. :) Thanks Nicole. :)
MysteryMadchen chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
Loved the descriptions in this chapter and excited to read more. Thanks again, Nicole. :)
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Interested to see where you take this story! :) Nicole.
Frakking Toasters chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
Really loved this. Thanks for sharing it. xo
ziggy.uk chapter 4 . 10/14/2013
Fantastic final chapter to a great fic
ziggy.uk chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
Great chapter, especially the ending.
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
Great chapter, it would have been great if the show had gone this route in Season 4. Totally believable that Sam thought it wasn't really Dean and they were torturing him with the image of his brother.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Liking this scenario!
sami1010220 chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Great job!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 4 . 12/2/2011
Great story. Poor Sam and Dean. You did an awesome job on this story.
nancylou chapter 4 . 8/17/2011
Too bad this couldn't have been 'Lazarus Rising'. Season four would have been a lot different. No demon blood, no lies, no traitor Ruby. Just poor Sammy and his big brother Dean.